If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

DisneyFreak721

Thanks Hmmpman. I actually got it from my "Since the World Began" book that i've had for quite some time now. Incase you didn't know, it's from the World of Motion at Epcot. I almost got the Apple Pie too when i was there! I should have, but the root beer float sounded really good on that night.

DisneyFreak721

Originally posted by hmppan
yea i knew exactly where it was from WoM is still one of my fav attractions .....just another reason to get that book

Do they still even publish it? If you can't find it in a store, you can probably find it on Ebay or Amazon.

djmatthews

England?! Bahhhh we've got the best fish and chips here in Rhode Island!

Don't even get me started on Fish & Chips. My home town in England have THE BEST fish and chips. I come from a fishing town, where fish and chips first got BIG!

Nansafan

It's too early right now to be at a park so I'd be sitting on the lanai waiting for everyone else to wake up so we could start another magical day. Since its' Tuesday, we'd be getting ready to head to the Animal Kingdom. 40 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

NADisney

One of the Best place I have ever gotten a dessert from was AK's -Animal Lodge : Bomas ,they chocalote just melted in your mouth.

I also like Chicago's Fannie May chocolate , I get that everytime I go visit Indy. It's just a two hour drive away from home.

:slurp:

lildivaaa

If I had the pleasure of being at WDW right now, I'd be screaming my head of to a 0-60 blast off, while rocking out to Aerosmith on the Rock 'n Rollercoaster.....over, and over, and over, and over, and over!!!!!

Then catch lunch at the 50's Primetime Cafe'

RNR rules!!!!

Craig - Atlanta, Ga.

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by DisneyFreak721

Do they still even publish it? If you can't find it in a store, you can probably find it on Ebay or Amazon.

There are some on Amazon Ive been looking at them for quite some time

Badger Brent

Here's my dream sequence....... I would be taking the side path around Cindy's castle and grab my FP for Peter Pan, and then I would walk onto IASW to please my wife and kids. Quick run over to Snow white ride, over to the cart by Pinnochio's Village Haus and grab a Diet Coke and pretzel. Then the carosel and do Peter Pan. I tried planning a trip over the last couple of weeks. I just couldn't work it into our schedule. Kind of gets you depressed when you know you might not be there for another year!! This board helps me keep going until our next trip.

kaos

Probably standing in line for Splash Mountain, or in the Tiki Room, or some other air conditioned place...

SnowWhite5669

:rolleyes: Well, it's 2:30 PM and I haven't had lunch yet so I would kill for a vegetarian platter from the Tangerine Cafe in Morrocco! (I'm not even a vegetarian but it is so good!!) Then I would go back to the resort (Port Orleans) and sit by the pool for a few hours!! Right now I think I will just go back to daydreaming........:snore:

Don L Duck

Original Poster
Well lets see it's 6:30 so I would be heading into MGM so I can catch TOT and all the other rides before getting on line for Fantasmic.:D :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom