If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

Dawn S

Originally posted by hmppan
I think they did it towards the end of Oct........the snowcones were causing too many messes basicly..... (I've had to clean up a lot of snowcones)

OK...there you have a great point. They were really messy. BUT, I'm sure that they could've just made them to fit in the cup rather than overflow & it probably would have also solved the problem. As insignificant as it is in the grand scheme of things, I'm still quite unhappy about this. There is nowhere to find a decnet sno-cone anymore!!!! :rolleyes:

Terp02

It's 6:44 PM which means I'd be either at Epcot, Boardwalk, or DD getting food. But I think my fav place to go at night is ToT. It's the best at night when all the lights are on all over the property. Simply the best sight on the premises!!!!:D

Dawn S

Japan in Epcot ......... If you come to LA I could show you what a real snowBALL is not that fake snowcone stuff

OK, so now I gotta hit Rhode Island & California, huh? :lol: I'm going to be traveling the world for the perfect frozen treat!

Ok, so what the heck is a snowball??

Irrawaddy Erik

a snowball is bigger than a snowcone usually served in a large cup w/ a conical shaped top like a snowcone but the flavoring is much sweeter and many more flavors to choose from .....my favorite is called a pink lady ........ it is a strawberry shortcake flavoring w/ heavy cream poured on top

Parkeit

I went to Disney for New Years and it was freezing cold outside, but i still got one of those snow cones, they are amazing. While we were walking through out the park though we got some crazy looks. But totally worth it.

tommy112973

I would be getting me a pinapple float at the Dole Stand at MK It has the best pinapple float in the entire world, when I was there in April i had a total of 5!

orlandoparks

Originally posted by tommy112973
I would be getting me a pinapple float at the Dole Stand at MK It has the best pinapple float in the entire world, when I was there in April i had a total of 5!
or, you could get a dole whip. actually, I would get a dole whip!!!!:animwink: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Dawn S

a snowball is bigger than a snowcone usually served in a large cup w/ a conical shaped top like a snowcone but the flavoring is much sweeter and many more flavors to choose from .....my favorite is called a pink lady ........ it is a strawberry shortcake flavoring w/ heavy cream poured on top

OK..that sounds like a "must try" as well. Looks like I have to go to CA! :lol:

I never knew they had them in Japan! Thanks, you guys. I'm getting over the Scuttle's Landing thing a little easier now. :(

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Dawn S

OK..that sounds like a "must try" as well. Looks like I have to go to CA! :lol:

I never knew they had them in Japan! Thanks, you guys. I'm getting over the Scuttle's Landing thing a little easier now. :(

LOL sorry not L.A. , LA as in Louisiana south to be exact

monorail256

if i was in wdw right now id be...
on a monorail counting my disney dollars
or
on spaceship earth smelling the smell of fire in the burning rome scene (anyone else think that smells good?! lol :lol: )

disneyfamily

Originally posted by monorail256
if i was in wdw right now id be...
on a monorail counting my disney dollars
or
on spaceship earth smelling the smell of fire in the burning rome scene (anyone else think that smells good?! lol :lol: )

I rode SE on saturday and the fire burning smell was broken:mad: totally ruined the entire ride, that and my magical moment pin didn't flash one time on the entire ride:confused:

TinkerBell9988

if I was @ WDW right now...........

Id be sitting in the MK watching SpectroMagic eating a DoleWhip........ :slurp: Or maybe at the pin station.... I MISS WDW This thread is making me depressed.......

11 more days!!!

DisneyFreak721

Specifically,

If I were in the Magic Kingdom, I would be having a root beer float from Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square, take it out to the planter boxes in front of the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Revue, and snag a spot for SpectroMagic.

If I were in Epcot, I would be watching Illuminations: Reflections of Earth from the Showcase Plaza looking towards the American Adventure

If I were in the studios, I would be staring down the launch tunnel from the front row of Rock and Roller Coaster, or sitting in one of those incredibly relaxing sound booths at Sounds Dangerous.

If I were at the Magic Kingdom, I would get a meal at the Flame Tree Barbecue and just be sitting there hamming it out with my friends.

If I were in Downtown Disney, I would be at the Ghiradelli store having a chocolate milkshake.

I just realized 3 of 5 of those deal with food. I guess that's just part of the fun!

Irrawaddy Erik

the rootbeer float reminded me ........ everyone has to try the apple pie ala mode from Sleepy Hollow sssooo soo good.......hey disney freak I love the avatar .........where did you get the pic

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom