If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

nikimsu2002

Eating a Dole Whip before going on Big Thunder Mountain. Or having a frozen lemonade and then go on Test Track.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

iggyboo

I don't know where I'd be right now at this time,But in 18 days at this time I will be at TYPHOON LAGOON starting my first of ten days at WALT DISNEY WORLD,Can't wait

iggyboo:sohappy:

disneydudette

Originally posted by Rocknrollergrl
I'd be walking around feeling pretty content and enjoying the heat (Its cold here!!! :))

I'm with you......I'd give nething to get outof MA rite know...I wouldn't mind 90º weather right now!!

BRRRRR!! I HATE NE SOMETIMES!:mad: :(

Dole Whip rules!!!

:sohappy: I'm telling you... there is one thing that has to happen Everytime I step foot into MK... just think of the market out there for Dairy Queen or your local ice cream shoppe. it's like there's a patent on it or something... :lol: I expected to get them at the Poly but haven't found it anywhere.

Dawn S

Originally posted by hmppan

Hey Dawn Scuttle's doesn't serve sno-cones anymore...only frozen cokes and softdrinks .....they took them out when Scuttle's went under rehab towards the end of 2001

You've gotta be kidding me?!?! :eek: I think that's the worst news I've heard in ages! I absolutely live for those & it's part of my MK routine to stop there mid-day when I'm in the mood to play at Ariel's Grotto! :cry: The last time I was there was in October, so I'm sure there could've been changes I missed. I just didn't expect this though!

orlandoparks

Originally posted by Dawn S

You've gotta be kidding me?!?! :eek: I think that's the worst news I've heard in ages! I absolutely live for those & it's part of my MK routine to stop there mid-day when I'm in the mood to play at Ariel's Grotto! :cry: The last time I was there was in October, so I'm sure there could've been changes I missed. I just didn't expect this though!

:eek: :eek: :eek: They were so good.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Irrawaddy Erik

I think they did it towards the end of Oct........the snowcones were causing too many messes basicly..... (I've had to clean up a lot of snowcones)

NADisney

I would be at the MK , riding the Haunted Mansion and singing "Grim Grinning Ghosts". then running over to Tomorrowland to "ZAP" some Zurg butt with Buzz.

Only 8 Days till WDW :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom