If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

wildbill

9:01 and it's Wed.-the only day we leave 'campus'-right now we are waiting for our ride to Islands of Adventure wondering just how busy the rides will be.

Bill

DCL

10:03 AM here... and after careful consideration, my family and I would have decided to go to MGM today. We would have just gotten our fastpasses for Rock N' Rollercoaster, and would be waiting in line at the Tower of Terror... while I would be tempted to go grab some popcorn! :slurp:

By the way.. I think this is a GREAT idea for a thread!

IWorkWTeeth

Its 10:20 on Wednesday morning and we decided to go to MK today. Got our Fast pass for Splash Mountain and we've already been on Peter Pan. As we wait online at Mickeys Philharmagic, I call my house sitter to check up on my dogs. Everything is fine and we put on our 3D glasses!! My son has already asked me 3 times if he can have popcorn after lunch!

mrtoad

Thank-you very much. It makes life very special. :)
SpenceMan01 said:
Such a cute kid. I looked at some of your other pics, and seeing them really makes me want to get married, have kids, and bring them to WDW, just so I can see the smile on their face! Gotta get through college first, then get married, then take a trip to WDW with just me and the wife, THEN I can have kids and take them to WDW. I think I'm still a couple years off :animwink:.

It is 10:26 am right now. We are just getting out of the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway. Jasmine was not there this time and was replaced by Mary Poppins. I did not know she was a princess, we were a little suprised...

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
It is 4:37 Est right now and we just got back to the Polynesian from our day at MGM...gonna go sit by the pool for a while before we head to our PS at Le Cellier.

P.S.- In 26 days, 7 hours, and 19 minutes this could be reality!...but im not counting

dclfan

Its about five o'clock here in NYC i would probably be heading into Epcot for a ride on Test Track or Mssion Space before my dinner reservation at San Angel Inn. I could really go for that appetizer Queso Fundido (lol) im starving.

Boo's Mom

here it is 5:02 est. and I'm still on Tower of Terror. They kicked me off at closing time and I had to go back to Pop Century but I got up bright and early and got back on Tower....still on :lol: (boy do I wish this were true)

KelsaBels

barnum42 said:
Welcome :wave: Just have to say I love the avatar - one of the boys from the Pangani Tail :D

Thanks so much for the welcome! Yes, that is one of the boys! Thanks for the compliment, also!! They were amazing that day...all 4 boys were aggressive, the smell in the air was unbelievable, the CM's made sure everyone was very quiet as we watched. We got so many great pictures of them...I just had to use one!
Thanks again!
Kelly

IWorkWTeeth

7:48 here in NJ and we are back at the house after taking a swim and eating dinner. Getting the kids their glow lights and heading over to EPCOT to see Illuminations before hitting the bed for a goodnight sleep before another park tomorrow!

barnum42

KelsaBels said:
Thanks so much for the welcome! Yes, that is one of the boys! Thanks for the compliment, also!! They were amazing that day...all 4 boys were aggressive, the smell in the air was unbelievable, the CM's made sure everyone was very quiet as we watched. We got so many great pictures of them...I just had to use one!
Thanks again!
Kelly
Any fan of the boys is good in my book :D
Some of my gorilla photos

crazygirley

It's 8:21, so we would most likely be one of three places:

• At AKL eating dinner at the Mara
  • At Epcot wandering, waiting for IllumiNations to start.
  • At DTD eating at McDonalds (my parents... me eating something in McDonalds from Earl of Sandwich).

lcsrig

It's about 7:45 here so we would be walking off our dinner from Liberty Tree Tavern looking for the perfect spot for Wishes!!

diddy_mouse

its 8:44...my fiance and i are at DTD either waiting around for a movie or just walking around (walking off dinner at House of Blues) taking all the pretty lights as we stroll by the waterfront.

then we might hit up Pleasure Island :D

candyman

what a great thread !

its 9 am
thursday so id be in the resort , grand floridean , consierge if i could get a good rate
so i would be getting the breakfast for everyone while mandy gets the kids ready for a fantastic day in the magic kingdom

oh yes and i would be so so excited !!!

steve :sohappy:

scorp111

The revival of an old thread :)

I play this game often with myself, except right now, I play"what will I be doing 8 weeks from today".

In this case, I will be at POR, and on day 2 of my trip. It will be time to get up and get a little brekkie before we head back to the MK, so we will still be at the resort..... (We were there last night for EMH, we didn't quite make it to midnight, but we stayed until almost 11, not bad considering we had both DD(19 months) and my niece (3).) It was the 1st day ever in at WDW for my mom and niece, and they had a blast, but enough about yesterday :lol: )

MK this morning. have to do Toontown and Fantasyland for the little ones. Can't forget the mountains for the grown up's! It is supposed to be sunny and 85 today ( as opposed to the current snowy and -10C).

Definitely will get a Mickey Premium IC bar later, and a Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom