If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

mousepainter

It's 9:50 here; I would be putting the kids to bed (hopefully at the Polynesian), trying to get them to go to sleep so they could make it through tomorrow. They would be absolutely wired and jumping on the beds at 9:51, and then completely silent and asleep by 9:52. It's a hard crash.

KelsaBels

I love this question!

This is my first post here, so pardon any errors in trying to respond!

It's 10:05 pm in snowy MA right now, so if only I were in warm FL I'd be relaxing from a magical day at the MK...then planning for a fun day tomorrow (instead of planning for another day at work!)

Laura

Premium Member
It's 11:01 so I'd be sitting on the hotel bed with my laptop looking at the hundreds of pictures I took throughout the day.

SpenceMan01

mrtoad said:
It is 10:31 PM. My daughter is now asleep, my wife is on her way as well. I am busy looking at all the photos I took today on the TV in the room....

Here is one of my favorites from today: :)

http://mrtoad.smugmug.com/photos/15675326-L.jpg

Such a cute kid. I looked at some of your other pics, and seeing them really makes me want to get married, have kids, and bring them to WDW, just so I can see the smile on their face! Gotta get through college first, then get married, then take a trip to WDW with just me and the wife, THEN I can have kids and take them to WDW. I think I'm still a couple years off :animwink:.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
6.55 in the am................... i guess im getting dressed and thinking breakfast while i over look the reserve of animals from my AK lodge balcony.

Nansafan

6:55 AM - Sitting on the lanai at the Poly chatting about the upcoming day with my brother while we wait for the kids to wake up.

cj2me

It's 8:10am, just chillin here at AK waiting for.....oh gotta go, thye just called us for our Photo op at Breakfastsauras.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Computer Magic said:
Wednesday, 7:00am. Standing at the AKL bus stop waiting for the bus to take me to MK.
see im that stubborn because id get them to take me to TTC so i could ride the monorail into the MK.................. i love the monorail. lol

Edeyore

If I were at WDW right now I'd be....

Finished breakfast at Ohana and took the monorail from the Polynesian. Early entrance today and I just rode Buzz Lightyear for the second time. (No waiting line.) It is sunny, a little cool in the shade, perfect.

Number_6

Just after 9AM here in Orlando. If I were heading to the parks today, then I would be entering Epcot right now and cursing that the wand is still there.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
It's 9:04 here (and snowing boo!) so I'd be rushing over to get my Mission:Space fastpass and hopping in line for Test Track all the while looking over at the Wonders of Life Pavillion and seeing if it's open so I can go say hello to my good pal Buzzy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom