If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

vikkisicky

It is 5:50 PM here soo I would be at Disneys' MGM Studios riding Tower of Terror OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Than around 6:30ish I would go over to The Sci Fi Cafe with my kids and Husband. Then going back for more TOT and RnRC! At the end of the night one nice relaxing ride of TGMR!

rentNdisney

It's 6:52 and I'd be wrapping up dinner at San Angel and then just meandering through WS untill illuminations.

This post just made me really excited though b/c at this time in three weeks, I'll be eating in Spoodles after just coming in from ny!! yay!! I can't believe it's so close!!!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
In a bit of a bind as im flying to Munich in the morning on a beer quality assurance trip and it may be a bit tight on the turn round.

:animwink: :dazzle: :slurp:

Glasgow

7:27pm EST - I'd be eating at Japan (Tempura Kiku), sitting outside listening to the burbling stream, waiting for Illuminations to start

DCL

7:31 PM EST.

I would be at Epcot, dining on some fisn n' chips from the UK, getting ready for Illuminations! :slurp:

PirateStagehand

It's 7:56pm so my wife and I would be in DisneyQuest for a little Pirates and Cheesecake. We'd be trying to best ourselves on the game and then head right up the the Cheesecake Factory. She would have the Keylime and I would have the Vanilla Bean.

Chape19714

It's 8:20, and I would be at Epcot, eating Fish and Chips from England, walking around looking at things, waiting for Illuminations:Reflections of Earth to start.

Katherine

I would be running around Downtown Disney going to all the shops ans making a special stop at the Ghirdelli Soda shop... mmmm :slurp:

DCL

Chape19714 said:
It's 8:20, and I would be at Epcot, eating Fish and Chips from England, walking around looking at things, waiting for Illuminations:Reflections of Earth to start.

Maybe we'd have run into each other, since I would have been doing the exact same thing! :wave:

IWorkWTeeth

It's 9:48 pm here so we would be heading out of Epcot after watching Illunimations. Stopping by the dancing waters and spending a few moments at the fiber optic sidewalk. Hopping in our car and watching my precious children fall asleep as we drive back to the house..............

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom