If I could improve Walt Disney World....

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Wannabe Walt, you think you can make the new MK hub with the Cinderellabration arches and golden trimmings in sketch-up? please? :D

oh and here are a couple more factoids about the expansion:

*4 of the parks each have a special fireworks presentation every holiday season that takes the place of the regular show. MK has "Holiday Wishes"; EPCOT Center has "Illuminations: Peace On Earth" (not just the tag, but a completely new show that celebrates the Holidays around the world); Disney-MGM Studios has "Remember The Holiday Magic" (a carry over from Disneyland Resort); and Port Disney has "Candlelight Reflections" (an expanded pyro technic heavy version of the TDS original).

*Port Disney is open to guests of the Mediteranean Resort 24/7 however, during the midnight hours, only 4 attractions are going to be accesible.

*The Disney-MGM Studios also doubles as both a working animation studios and a real life animation and art school. It acts as the Media Arts department of The Disney University.

*All the pavillions of EPCOT Center are actual research facilities in lieu with the neighboring Disney University as well asa resource center for the Discovery Channel.

*Disney's Animal Kingdom, which holds the largest collection of animals from around the world is partnered with Animal Planet and various other wildlife organizations that help protect and preserve animals. They all work hand in hand in reasearch about animals and to further the science of tehse creatures.

*Celebration Town will be enhanced to include its own PeopleMover System, lake front amenities that include transportation to the resort's major areas, computer enhanced facilities and many more, essentially making it the town of tomorrow.

yensidtlaw1969

I'm not sure I like your idea for the Landmark of Oceana. The Idea was scrapped from Animal Kingdom for a reason, and it seems to fit even less in Oceana. Riding land and sky based animals in OCEANA? Not too sure about that.

Also, the Tree of Life is Awe Inspiring and Artistic. A glorified carousel like this doesn't compare at all. I'm thinking something like a fountain would be better. Not just waterspouts coming out of the ground, I mean a structure that water will ebb and flow through beautifully. I'm getting an Image of a large blown-glass like (like being the operative word; real glass wouldn't be safe with high winds and unruly guests. Polyurethane would have to substitute). Also, the pumps would have to be turned down slightly when it rains so it doesn't overflow monstrously. I have an Idea that I just sketched out that can be seen here:

http://yensidtlaw1969.tripod.com/sitename/id24.html

The picture doesn't show the colors brilliantly and colored pencil isn't my forte, but this thing would be tall and full of dancing fountains. There would be fountains in the "Kelp Gardens" (the little section of pathways in the front) that do the wave towards the structure, creating both movement and something that catches your eye and directs you towards the structure. Water would flow all over the structure and into the pools in the bottom, which would feature all kinds of "glass" seaweed (not drawn), as well as the grass that sticks up around the pathways that keeps people out of the pools and looks nice :). The pools would also have several 20 foot stalks of "glass" seaweed, which would be made up of smaller strands of "glass" seaweed, such as the kind I mentioned before (though did not draw). There would be a row of coral behind those seaweed stalks which would also be colored "glass"
(though I'm debating the colors, as I don't like the colors I used in the drawing). There would be more than three on each side, ofcourse, I just got lazy and didn't like what I did with the coral so far. Bubbles would be pumped through the area in massive quantities. Above each of the the entrances to the structure (though what lies inside I don't know :) ) would be a 12 foot tall stained glass panel, the one in the middle being purple and the 2 on either side being royal blue. The water would flow over the sides of the "basin", I guess the word woud be, somewhat in fasion of the Old Land Pavillion Fountain. The water would flow around the entances, so people don't have to walk under a waterfal to enter :wave: . The blue ball on the very top 1- I thought would look nice and 2- serves as a lightning rod. Something tall tat features copious amounts of water pumping from it at all times in the middle of Thunderstorm heaven Florida is likely to be struck, and we don't want anyone to get hurt.

There are many things about this that I want to change and that the drawing does not show, but this is a general Idea.

Yensid "sorry-for-the-long-post" tlaw1969

Wannabe Walt

Sure stitchcastle. I'll do my best. Could you possiblly repost the final info. for it and some concept art. I would rather not have to look through 18 pgs. I would expect you to know the final details (since it is your improvement lol). Thanks bunches :D

stitchcastle

Original Poster
yensidtlaw1969 said:
I'm not sure I like your idea for the Landmark of Oceana. The Idea was scrapped from Animal Kingdom for a reason, and it seems to fit even less in Oceana. Riding land and sky based animals in OCEANA? Not too sure about that.

Also, the Tree of Life is Awe Inspiring and Artistic. A glorified carousel like this doesn't compare at all. I'm thinking something like a fountain would be better. Not just waterspouts coming out of the ground, I mean a structure that water will ebb and flow through beautifully. I'm getting an Image of a large blown-glass like (like being the operative word; real glass wouldn't be safe with high winds and unruly guests. Polyurethane would have to substitute). Also, the pumps would have to be turned down slightly when it rains so it doesn't overflow monstrously. I have an Idea that I just sketched out that can be seen here:

http://yensidtlaw1969.tripod.com/sitename/id24.html

The picture doesn't show the colors brilliantly and colored pencil isn't my forte, but this thing would be tall and full of dancing fountains. There would be fountains in the "Kelp Gardens" (the little section of pathways in the front) that do the wave towards the structure, creating both movement and something that catches your eye and directs you towards the structure. Water would flow all over the structure and into the pools in the bottom, which would feature all kinds of "glass" seaweed (not drawn), as well as the grass that sticks up around the pathways that keeps people out of the pools and looks nice :). The pools would also have several 20 foot stalks of "glass" seaweed, which would be made up of smaller strands of "glass" seaweed, such as the kind I mentioned before (though did not draw). There would be a row of coral behind those seaweed stalks which would also be colored "glass"
(though I'm debating the colors, as I don't like the colors I used in the drawing). There would be more than three on each side, ofcourse, I just got lazy and didn't like what I did with the coral so far. Bubbles would be pumped through the area in massive quantities. Above each of the the entrances to the structure (though what lies inside I don't know :) ) would be a 12 foot tall stained glass panel, the one in the middle being purple and the 2 on either side being royal blue. The water would flow over the sides of the "basin", I guess the word woud be, somewhat in fasion of the Old Land Pavillion Fountain. The water would flow around the entances, so people don't have to walk under a waterfal to enter :wave: . The blue ball on the very top 1- I thought would look nice and 2- serves as a lightning rod. Something tall tat features copious amounts of water pumping from it at all times in the middle of Thunderstorm heaven Florida is likely to be struck, and we don't want anyone to get hurt.

There are many things about this that I want to change and that the drawing does not show, but this is a general Idea.

Yensid "sorry-for-the-long-post" tlaw1969

don't worry, The carousel/spinner ride is not the main icon for Oceana at all. It's just a feature at the entrance that helps remind people that this is still "Animal Kingdom".

as for The main icon I have this concept in my head about a large complicated glass fountain with impressions of different animals of the sea carved in it which would be lit with so many differnet colors every night. It also won't be very tall as the Tree of Life is still going to be the main icon of the entire park. Height-wise, it might be as tall as PD's Aquasphere. I'll try to put it to paper when i figure out how it would look.

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Here is a bunch of updates for some of the pre-existing attractions:

*MK's Space Mountain will receive the massive update that DL's space Mountain just had including brand new projections and and on-ride soundtrack.

*Expedition Everest will be extended to include even more Yeti interaction. Now, the legendary monster is out to get you as he throws boulders at us and even takes a cue from the anaconda and grabs our train.

*Soarin's ride film will be randomized so that fliers won't have the same experience twice. Now, guests will be able to fly anywhere around the world.

*The Edna Mode Show will be themed and different "episodes" will be taped at different times in the day. She will now have different special "guest stars" from Martha Stewart, to Tom Cruise, to Bill Clinton, heck, even you could be a special guest.

*The Indiana Jones Adventures will have a massive update that literally turns the ride into 3 different rides in one: The Scarlet Diamond, The Crystal Skull and The Forbidden Eye. It all depends ona special "test" that guests will participate in just before their ride vehicle gets lost inside the massive temple.

WDWFantasmic

stitchcastle said:
*The Indiana Jones Adventures will have a massive update that literally turns the ride into 3 different rides in one: The Scarlet Diamond, The Crystal Skull and The Forbidden Eye. It all depends ona special "test" that guests will participate in just before their ride vehicle gets lost inside the massive temple.

Won't that all be simliar then considering they're the same just with upgraded effects? Is this going in Port Disney and if so, what is the main ride there? Journey to the Center of the Earth?

yensidtlaw1969

stitchcastle said:
Here is a bunch of updates for some of the pre-existing attractions:

*MK's Space Mountain will receive the massive update that DL's space Mountain just had including brand new projections and and on-ride soundtrack.

*Expedition Everest will be extended to include even more Yeti interaction. Now, the legendary monster is out to get you as he throws boulders at us and even takes a cue from the anaconda and grabs our train.

*Soarin's ride film will be randomized so that fliers won't have the same experience twice. Now, guests will be able to fly anywhere around the world.

*The Edna Mode Show will be themed and different "episodes" will be taped at different times in the day. She will now have different special "guest stars" from Martha Stewart, to Tom Cruise, to Bill Clinton, heck, even you could be a special guest.

I hope that the yeti Interaction doesn't include seeing the Yeti more than once. It's much better to have hints of him along the way with a climactic meeting face to face with him. The attraction would be hollow if you saw the yeti right from the star and just met up with him several times in the ride. he would feel less threatening and more avoidable if you are able to escape him so many times. The way they do it now is the right way: writing the Idea of the yeti's existance off as blasphemy, thinking he may really exist, finding out he does exist but not yet seeing him, a climactic meeting at the end.

Martha Stewart and bill Clinton in a Disney environment? That'll go over well . . . :hammer: :lol: .

The Scarlet Diamond (the object itself I mean) sounds to much like the Crystal Skull. The Skull and the Forbidden Eye are object's of Different Elements (one is a jewel and the other part of an Idol-like temple decoration). I think the Scarlet Diamond sounds nice, but it's an item of the same element as the Crystal Skull. Something of a different element would allow for differences in the attraction and a more original concept.

Also, this has been something I have disliked about this thread from the start.
Do you think you could Expand on your Ideas? You do on some, but most of the time you use words like "spectacular" and 'wonderful" to describe attractions and shows etc, but you never explain HOW they are spectacular. For example, you mention how Space Mountain will have brand new projections. Projections of what? Same projectsione with now projectors? Comets and Meteors? What? You have great Ideas, but anyone can come up with a great Idea. It's a great story to follow up with that Idea that's a challenge. You need to explain the story. It doesn't matter how many great ideas you have if there's no story. Something might sound great in theory, but without the plot to follow you can't tell whether it's worth while or not. How can I decide if I like your attractions if I can't get to know them?

In other words, I say that I think you should take a pause on coming up with new Ideas and thoroughly explain and create the realms of your other attractions, shows, parks, whatever. I'm not getting a feel for most of your ideas. Take things one idea at a time. Each idea needs to be attended to, otherwise you might as well not have any Idea's at all. You can't expect us to beleieve that what you'd be doing to WDW is for the better if you dont' know exactly what you'd be doing.

Start with Mainstreet. Explain what's going on there IN DETAIL. Concept art would be nice :D :animwink: . Then move on to Adventureland. After that Fronteirland, Fantasyland, Toontown, Tomorrowland, then any new lands. Then Epcot. I think you can figure it out from there. Not these single posts about whole lands, I'm thinking like maybe 2 attraction, 3 at most, per post, in which you'd explain the story of the attraction/show, the showscenes, placement, and how any effects or whatnot would/could be accomplished.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but you're only doing half of the job an Imagineer needs to do, and putting extra work where it shouldn't be put (atleast not now). Convince us that you have great attraction Ideas, not just great Ideas.

Yes, there is a difference.

Yensid "if you want to be an Imagineer then you have to do things the right way" tlaw1969

terp79

Wow!

So I just took a look at all the ideas Stitchcastle had posted for new attractions and let me say....well done! There are some amazing things in there but i was sad to see no Nightmare before x-mas attraction. It's one of the biggest hits when the lay over comes to DL. What gives?
Also a few posts back someone had noticed that Ian Giles at intercot mentioned a sleepy hollow attraction and transforming TS Island to Sleepy Hollow, his idea is great and it's actually for WDI Imagi-Nations Design Contest which he is entering this year. Make sure to wish him luck if you belong to Intercot. His story, model, and concept sketches are brilliant.
Speaking of the Imagi-Nations Contest is anyone entering or planning on entering in the near future. Some of you guyz have some brilliant ideas....don't let them go to waste.

terp79

oh one more thing...

So "yensidlaw" makes a good point "stitchcastle" above, but allow me to elaborate more if you don't mind. Remember that when designing something for a Disney Theme Park the MOST IMPORTANT THING IS: your story! The ride portion of your new attractions support that story (all the Imagineers will tell you). If you are serious about any of your ideas... then all of them will have stories about them and I'm not talking about a few simple line narratives. Start with one good ride idea you have. Write a story about it. Not what guests will experience on your ride, that part comes later. Take one of your Indiana Jones attractions: Indiana Jones Adventures: Temple of the Scarlet Diamond. So where is this temple, how did Indiana find it, what is the legend of the Diamond? Act like you are writing a new movie and see if you can come up with a 3-6 page story treatment. Once you have done that then you can begin to really pick apart the story and use elements within your attraction. Then you can write another paper on guest experiences, this will be a play-by-play of what the guest will experience in your attraction. Then it's time to draw, paint, sculpt, and sketch. If you can do this for all your ideas and begin to build a portfolio of them....then you are on your way to being and thinking like and Imagineer.

stitchcastle

Original Poster
sorry guys, no time to explain :( and sorry for letting you all down :(

disneyseacopy5rr.jpg

my.php

bennyrex

Let down!?!?!

Dude! Do not feel bad! Different boats, different strokes, eh? Who cares if some people don't like what you've done. Take what you can from their criticism, but that doesn't change what a fantastically awesome thing you've done here. I've just spent I don't know how long reading through every post you've made as you've built up and changed this massive resort. And I enjoyed all of it. I didn't agree with everything you've done, and I've got some things I'd change, but hey! This is your baby. I'm not going to tell you how I'd do it differently, cause then I could just plan my own park. Your's is fantastic and you should be proud of yourself. You've got a treasure trove of amazing sketches and brilliant ride ideas. I can't wait to here more details about these rides. I'll be checking back, man. The only reason I registered at this site was so I could comment on your thread. And don't feel like you've let these guys down. I'm sure they'd agree that you've done something fantastic here. They just want to see you make it even better.

WDWFantasmic

stitchcastle

Original Poster
bennyrex said:
Dude! Do not feel bad! Different boats, different strokes, eh? Who cares if some people don't like what you've done. Take what you can from their criticism, but that doesn't change what a fantastically awesome thing you've done here. I've just spent I don't know how long reading through every post you've made as you've built up and changed this massive resort. And I enjoyed all of it. I didn't agree with everything you've done, and I've got some things I'd change, but hey! This is your baby. I'm not going to tell you how I'd do it differently, cause then I could just plan my own park. Your's is fantastic and you should be proud of yourself. You've got a treasure trove of amazing sketches and brilliant ride ideas. I can't wait to here more details about these rides. I'll be checking back, man. The only reason I registered at this site was so I could comment on your thread. And don't feel like you've let these guys down. I'm sure they'd agree that you've done something fantastic here. They just want to see you make it even better.

Bennyrex, thank you :) your post definately made my week (which was a pretty bad one) I promise as soon as I have all the tme I need I'll be making more art and elaborating some more on the ideas. If you don't mind me asking, which are your favorite parts?

oh and to WDWFantasmic, Mysterious Island in Port Disney at first glance, looks the same as TDS' but its version of 20k is different as it uses "StormRider" technology rather than the dry-for-wet dark ride and The Nautilus has a walkthrough inside similar to DLP. Your favorite ride, JTTCOTE remains the same save for a complete Japanese-to-English translation.

stitchcastle

Original Poster
what's new

Fantasyland - I've decided to scale back a bit by keeping the current layout but enhancing the facades a little bit more. The land will be divided to 4 parts: East (Fairy Tale Village), West (Fantasyland Faire), North-West (The Enchanted Forest), and FantasyLand plaza

right now, I'll only be elaborating on what's new so here they are:

FL Plaza
- as you walk in through the castle, the first thing that will greet you is a beautiful little garden filled with some of the most refreshingly colorful flowers ever known and right in front is a newly renovated Cinderella Carousel, housed under blue-tinted glass roof and features a small moat around it with a hedge spelling out "Fantasyland" in a beautiful floral arrangement. Looking around, you notice that each lamp post in this area is decorated by small bronze impression of a Disney princess.

The plaza, with the carousel, acts as a central hub for all of Fantasyland and its adjoining sub-lands (Shadowland and Hogsmeade). It is a wide expanse of space that lets people move freely around the area.

Fantasyland faire

To the west, a whimsically decorated archway beckons you to explore the ongoing "Fantasy Faire" as Dumbo the Flying Elephant (now in an elevated flatform so he can soar high above the fair) welcomes us to enjoy Peter Pan's Flight, It's A Small World and a few others...

Silly Symphonies Fun House - The Wizard Yensid invites us on a tour of his magical "fun house" where reality takes a backseat to the caricaturistic world of The Silly Symphonies.
-a tribute to all the Silly Symphonies cartoons of the early years, this dark ride, modeled after Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, explores a rather crazy and whimsical fun house filled with shape-changing mirrors, dancing skeletons, dancing flowers, upside down rooms, rooms filled with talking, singing birds, visual illusions, and many more. It's basically a large fun house.

Monsters Inc. Laugh Factory - The Monsters of Monstropolis need laughs to power up their city, but with children only being able to provide so much laughter, Mike and Suly and the gang resort to a completely new tactic: travelling Carnivals. So here they are now in Fantasy Faire presenting their slapstick and stand-up improvisation acts hoping to secretly use the audience' laughter to power up. unfortunately, Randall has escaped and he has developed a new way to extract fear from the voices of all the children: direct, multi-sensory contact. Can Mike and Sully, figure out randall's heinous plan without exposing their true identities?
-This Audio-Animatronic show may seem innocent at first but beware: this is "Alien Encounter" in disguise. When Randall attacks, the entire theater goes dark and Randall will be hissing and appearing in all corners, but don't be afraid for you, the audience, will be handed a flashlight at the beggining of the show (why? in case power goes out a.k.a when nobody is laughing.) which would maximize inter-activity and ease the young-ones everytime Randall gets too scary.

(i'm sorry, I'm out of time, I might come back later, your comments will be greatly appreciated)

yensidtlaw1969

Stitchcastle, I'm sorry.

My post was extremely rude although I did not intend for it to be. I like what you've done, and that's what I was saying. I was just saying that I'd like to hear more about the Ideas you have. All criticism was meant as constructive criticism, though looking back at that post I realised I did nto get it across well.

I'm sorry, please continue to come up with Ideas and post them (Just be sure to take care of the ones you already have :wave: :D !).

Yensid "Oooh, shiny laser, must look directly into it . . . ARRRRAGGHHHHH!!!" TLAW1969

yensidtlaw1969

stitchcastle said:
Fantasyland - I've decided to scale back a bit by keeping the current layout but enhancing the facades a little bit more. The land will be divided to 4 parts: East (Fairy Tale Village), West (Fantasyland Faire), North-West (The Enchanted Forest), and FantasyLand plaza

right now, I'll only be elaborating on what's new so here they are:

FL Plaza
- as you walk in through the castle, the first thing that will greet you is a beautiful little garden filled with some of the most refreshingly colorful flowers ever known and right in front is a newly renovated Cinderella Carousel, housed under blue-tinted glass roof and features a small moat around it with a hedge spelling out "Fantasyland" in a beautiful floral arrangement. Looking around, you notice that each lamp post in this area is decorated by small bronze impression of a Disney princess.

The plaza, with the carousel, acts as a central hub for all of Fantasyland and its adjoining sub-lands (Shadowland and Hogsmeade). It is a wide expanse of space that lets people move freely around the area.

Fantasyland faire

To the west, a whimsically decorated archway beckons you to explore the ongoing "Fantasy Faire" as Dumbo the Flying Elephant (now in an elevated flatform so he can soar high above the fair) welcomes us to enjoy Peter Pan's Flight, It's A Small World and a few others...

Silly Symphonies Fun House - The Wizard Yensid invites us on a tour of his magical "fun house" where reality takes a backseat to the caricaturistic world of The Silly Symphonies.
-a tribute to all the Silly Symphonies cartoons of the early years, this dark ride, modeled after Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, explores a rather crazy and whimsical fun house filled with shape-changing mirrors, dancing skeletons, dancing flowers, upside down rooms, rooms filled with talking, singing birds, visual illusions, and many more. It's basically a large fun house.

Monsters Inc. Laugh Factory - The Monsters of Monstropolis need laughs to power up their city, but with children only being able to provide so much laughter, Mike and Suly and the gang resort to a completely new tactic: travelling Carnivals. So here they are now in Fantasy Faire presenting their slapstick and stand-up improvisation acts hoping to secretly use the audience' laughter to power up. unfortunately, Randall has escaped and he has developed a new way to extract fear from the voices of all the children: direct, multi-sensory contact. Can Mike and Sully, figure out randall's heinous plan without exposing their true identities?
-This Audio-Animatronic show may seem innocent at first but beware: this is "Alien Encounter" in disguise. When Randall attacks, the entire theater goes dark and Randall will be hissing and appearing in all corners, but don't be afraid for you, the audience, will be handed a flashlight at the beggining of the show (why? in case power goes out a.k.a when nobody is laughing.) which would maximize inter-activity and ease the young-ones everytime Randall gets too scary.

(i'm sorry, I'm out of time, I might come back later, your comments will be greatly appreciated)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

THIS is EXACTLY the kind of post I was talking about! I really got a feel for your Ideas and how it would look, and I must say I am quite pleased! You definately have some great Ideas for Fantasyland (I've always thought they needed more flowers).

Keep up the great work and I can'r wait to see what you think of next!

Yensid "WE'RE NOT GONNA PAY RENT!" TLAW1969

stitchcastle

Original Poster
hello, no time to explain, dodging evil proffessors, here is one of my "favorite" attractions

Spirited Away - Hidden deep in the forest is an ancient dilapitated ruin of what was once a popular bath house, now, it is riddled with and run by spirits and ghosts making business out of the tired souls of the spiritual world by giving them their much needed recreation and relaxation. Unfortunately, humans are forbidden from this world and now that young Chihiro and her parents are caught within this magical place, The Young girl must find the courage within to stand up against her fears and free herself and her family from this forbidden world.
-Now this ride is going to be a treat. It is designed primarily for children and their parents wherein the ride is divided between two parts: adults and children. The for the children part of the ride, it is unnoficially mandatory for kids to ride by themselves, while their parents are on the other side. Why for? because this ride will test a child's independence and lets the parent see his/her progress in a fun and imaginary way.
-Using Hunny Hunt technology, Spirited Away takes guests into YuBaba's Spirit Bathhouse as two things: guests and workers. The kids will be the workers while the parents will be the guests. The parents will be treated as servants and be spoiled, going through scenes of hot springs and food. But unbeknownst to them, they are being turned into Pigs! and only the kids know it.
-the children go through a rough initiation by yubaba, taking away their names and replacing them. The children tehn witness their parents turning into pigs. Now, it is up to the kids to save their parents, with the guidance of Chihiro and her friends Haku and No-Face.
-In the end, the children defeat Yubaba's test and set their parents free of her spell all the while both parties learning a different view on each other.
-Each ride vehicle will have a "host" that will talk to the children and the parents asking them questions like "what do you think of your mommy?". The parents, on the other side of the ride, will hear, through individual headphones, what their children say. it will be a really emotional attraction.

ETA: for the sake of visual reference for those who have not seen the movie:
spirited_away.jpg

P.S. Yensidtlaw, no biggie, i still luv you :)

stitchcastle

Original Poster
The Enchanted Forest
-Just off the border of Fantasy Faire lies a dense forest full of tall, foreboding trees. Upon which carved impressions of various forest creatures. A single wooden sign towers over the entrance to a dirt pathway: "The Enchanted Forest". Sitting by the borders lies an Old Mill from which guests can take a ride and see what lies ahead inside the forest.

Further down the path, we see the canopy decorated by various paper lanterns, almost as if leading us down a certain path within the forest itself. (See: Spirited Away, pg. 19, post #278)

scattered around the Forest path are various scenes depicting magical moments from the Disney films. From Snow White's Grotto, The Courtship of Princess Aurora, Bambi's Birth, and amn other memorable moments.

twinkling lights beckon us to go a different direction down a winding path that leads us to an ancient auditorium, with lights twinkling overhead.

Tinker Bell's Light Magic - You are an honorary guest as the fairies of fantasyland take part in an age old tradition: The Birth of the Stars. Every century, one special Pixie is chosen to ascend to the heavens and form a constellation of her own. this century, that Pixie is none other than our favorite sprite, Tinker Bell.
-This is a Imax 3-d extravaganza, as fairies of all shapes and sizes surround you as puppets, projections and lights. Making you part of a breath taking experience.
-If Soarin' has the big screen beneath you, Light Magic has it above, in front and behind you with a large chunk of special show effects to keep things interesting.
tinkbell.jpg

FigmentJedi

Looking good as you get more in-depth on things. Spirited Away sounds pretty awesome, though makes me wonder how the split off would work, like whether there was a certain age cutoff that you wouldn't be allowed to ride the "Chihiro" half of the ride. Wasn't there going to be some ToD elements in Light Magic? I know I suggested the Dreamseekers themselves to make appearances within, and I think that a spot in the preshow and of course in the main show would be perfect for them, perhaps setting up the magical events of the Birth of the Stars ceremony.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom