Iasw Song!

WDWspider

OK Guys and Gals, I pose my original Question... how do we come to a victor in this? Should we set up the Ultimate IASW poll and have one post from DarthDarrels side and one from DMC-12's and let everyone cast ballets and whoever wins by a certain date must boast, and the losers must accept the truth and rest their case? Huh, Huh??? Good Idea. I think the poll thread should only have one post from both sides, we can continue discussions in here, but leave the poll thread strictly for ultimate victor purposes. What's everyone think?

WDWFREAK53

J-rash!!! What's up man?

Were you giving Marcellus Wallace's wife a foot massage? I mean, it's in the same ballpark :lol:

Ahhh...ok Resistance Members...Big Kahuna burgers and Sprite for EVERYONE :) (Big Kahuna burger is that new Hawaiian burger joint)

MerHearted

Originally posted by Angelique
*sighs* Vince... I protect you and you want to go and trade me for a few trinkets.. *sighs*... I have plenty if you want trinkets *dangles many shiny glass beads in front of Vince* ... there are plenty of these to play with...

(What? I design jewlery.. lol....)

Ohhhh... :(

Now I'm making Angel sad and she has trinkets too....

Hmmm... *hand slowly reaches for trident* :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Oh...and you don't think the dolls are evil to your kind either??? Well, think of this...Those fish are just DYING to get out of the water...they're jumping as high as they can...they're not FLYING!!! (The evil doll swimmers are out to get them)

MKCustodial

Originally posted by DMC-12
LOL... ...yeah...what you said....works for me... put it in your sig! :sohappy: Welcome Aboard MKCustodial !

Aye aye, sir! Thanks for the warm welcome!

*grabs bullwhip and joins the ruccus*

SirNim

*Starts singing the Bahia song sung by Jose Carioca in the THree Caballeros* "Ohhh... Bahia-a... When the stars and the sun in the sky, Bahia-a, someone who I long to see, keeps haunting my reveries..."

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by SirNimajneb
*Starts singing the Bahia song sung by Jose Carioca in the THree Caballeros* "Ohhh... Bahia-a... When the stars and the sun in the sky, Bahia-a, someone who I long to see, keeps haunting my reveries..."
:lol: :lol:

MerHearted

I didn't want it this way. I wanted peace and flowers. But now, vengeance is what I must have. Please forgive me for what I must do... dolls, you have unleash the WRATH OF A MERMAID!!! :mad: :fork: :mad: :fork:

**EDIT**

Oh, I don't know where to unleash my wrath now. I don't who's lying to me. Stop the lies!!! :(

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MerHearted
I didn't want it this way. I wanted peace and flowers. But now, vengeance is what I must have. Please forgive me for what I must do... dolls, you have unleash the WRATH OF A MERMAID!!! :mad: :fork: :mad: :fork:

**EDIT**

Oh, I don't know where to unleash my wrath now. I don't who's lying to me. Stop the lies!!! :(

Vince...I'm sorry to be the one to show you this...but...you MUST know...(Darrel is out to get YOU SPECIFICALLY!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom