Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

DMC...you give the order when you're ready!

*lights saber and awaits Jerry's order*

Fall in troops!

J-rash...give the "battle procedures"

Angelique...put down your "ambassador status" and pick up your weapon...We MUST avenge!!!

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Angelique...put down your "ambassador status" and pick up your weapon...We MUST avenge!!!

She must now transform into her inner Heroine character... Avengelyne.

"Avengelyne doesn't just look like an angel, she is an angel who sinned against God and was sent to Earth as punishment for her sins. While on Earth, she is as mortal as a human being, with all our strengths and weaknesses, except for above-average strength. Even with this adversity, she still never loses faith and continues her fight against Demons .

Avengelyne has returned with a new purpose and a new costume. [Angered by Darrel's minions, she] now has to protect humanity against [the Small World Army of Darkness]."

Basically that is her story [with a few alterations - :D].

Attachments

• aven04a.jpg
    aven04a.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man
She must now transform into her inner Heroine character... Avengelyne.

"Avengelyne doesn't just look like an angel, she is an angel who sinned against God and was sent to Earth as punishment for her sins. While on Earth, she is as mortal as a human being, with all our strengths and weaknesses, except for above-average strength. Even with this adversity, she still never loses faith and continues her fight against Demons .

Avengelyne has returned with a new purpose and a new costume. [Angered by Darrel's minions, she] now has to protect humanity against [the Small World Army of Darkness]."

Basically that is her story [with a few alterations - :D].

Wow, Angel... I'd never thought... Tims like this, I'm glad Julia doesn't log on the Net... *drools*

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool alter-ego, Angel! :wave:

WDWspider

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Wow, Angel... I'd never thought... Tims like this, I'm glad Julia doesn't log on the Net... *drools*

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people know Inner Disney's...

I know Inner Heros...:lol:

Right Freakazoid? ;)

WDWspider

Originally posted by DMC-12
I like No Doubt... Gwen is a lil hottie! :D

I got the Rock Steady CD at Christmas.

Oh, and DMC... ;) I know who your Hero Counterpart is too, Mr Mac Daddy Boss Man himself.

*DMC blasts his Horns*

Attachments

• 10083304.jpg
    10083304.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 19

WDWspider

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Didn't think I'd leave you out did you MK? This is one of my other favorite Heros and I think he suits you very well...

DarkHawk

"History: After chasing his two younger brothers into an abandoned fun house [known as "It's a Small World", Roddy] found his dad being [abused by hordes of dolls]. While running away, [Rod] stumbled upon a mysterious amulet, and while holding it he wished that he had the power to trash [Darrel's Army]. Then he immediately transformed into Darkhawk. [Rod] vowed that he would use his new found powers for justice [and total Doll Destruction].

Later on he got a few pointers from Spider-Man, and occasionally teamed up with the New Warriors. "

That's your story [basically] and he suits you perfectly cause you stumbled into this late and are still trying to learn your way around, but are already very powerful. :animwink:

Attachments

• darkhawk.jpg
    darkhawk.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 17

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom