Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Y'know...
I'm actually going to the parks on Sunday... I'm meeting some friends for the Food and Wine Festival...
But, they're probably not going to be there until later in the afternoon... nd there is a monorail connecting the Magic Kingdom to Epcot...
Perhaps I should pay our little friends inFantasyland a little... visit.

*takes a few practice swings with his baseball bat...*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The RECRUITS are falling into place DMC!!! :sohappy:

oh...jrashadb...

"BATTER UP!"

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
Uh-oh, darthdarrel...time to defend those dolls (and may the force be with you!):lookaroun
Say Figmentmom! Are you on my side? the side of truth justice and the American way?:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
HEHE! That was my halloween avatar,since halloween is over I have changed it.:D Like my new avatar?:)

Hmmmm so who is that in your avatar? Your Minister of defense? Some IASW Resistance spy?

Doll lover:fork:

:p ;)

DMC-12

What? you don`t like the Sambraro? Maria! DMC-12 doesn`t like mexicans!:lol:

lol...nice.... NOT TRUE!! You are just as evil as the dolls that you support....speaking of which... I thought the doll in your avatar looked Familiar.....Hmmmm...must be your Vice President!

;)

Attachments

• darrelanddoll.jpg
    darrelanddoll.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 54

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
Yep, and we'd better get them wagons in a circle!!!:lol:
YAY!!!! :sohappy: :wave: Finally someone with some sense on this board!:lol: besides THE MOm who by the way is also on my side!:D hehe 2 moms!;)

WDWFREAK53

YAY!!!! :sohappy: :wave: Finally someone with some sense on this board!:lol: besides THE MOm who by the way is also on my side!:D hehe 2 moms!;)

They are only on your side because they need to protect their children...You don't exactly SUPPORT RESISTANCE if you have children that you need to protect...although...

The Mom...FigmentMom...

THOSE DOLLS WANT TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN!!!

SUPPORT THE RESISTANCE!

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
They are only on your side because they need to protect their children...You don't exactly SUPPORT RESISTANCE if you have children that you need to protect...although...

The Mom...FigmentMom...

THOSE DOLLS WANT TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN!!!

SUPPORT THE RESISTANCE!

LMAO .... I'm sorry I couldn't stop laughing when I read this *shakes her head*. I didn't know they wanted to eat children.. I just knew they were scary and the song is annoying and makes you have nightmares!!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
LMAO .... I'm sorry I couldn't stop laughing when I read this *shakes her head*. I didn't know they wanted to eat children.. I just knew they were scary and the song is annoying and makes you have nightmares!!
Angel the dolls DO NOT want to eat anyones children! DMC-12 and Freak just want to scare people into joining their pitiful band of scare mongers!

DMC-12

Angel the dolls DO NOT want to eat anyones children! DMC-12 and Freak just want to scare people into joining their pitiful band of scare mongers!

Scare monger? No I think Not.. when the ride breaks down...evil things happen....apparently thay have already brainwashed you with that song of theres:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom