Iasw Song!

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by darthdarrel
HEY EVERYONE! Like my new avatar?:D
*hands Cymbaldiva a glitter sugar cookie*:wave:

Is it okay to accept a sugar cookie from a doll lover?

I really, really like sugar cookies...:slurp:

jrashadb

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Is it okay to accept a sugar cookie from a doll lover?

I really, really like sugar cookies...:slurp:

No.
Especially when you can get them from the good guys.

*hands Diva a whole plate of sugar cookies... and not the bad new ones... the good ones they used to have at MVMCP...*

You never know what those Doll Lovers will put in their cookies...

Except evil!

figmentmom

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

*lights saber and holds it high*

LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!

Darthdarrel -

Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, is considering suggesting an extension of the treaty - but, of course, it needs to go through the proper channels first! What say you, oh peerless leader?

WDWFREAK53

Master DMC...we need to go over this treaty a little better before we agree on it. (I'm all for peace...but how many innocent children are we going to sacrifice by extending this treaty???)

figmentmom

Originally posted by hmppan
Darth is now in the land of the rising mickey's he will be there untill the 3rd of Jan

Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, blushes a Royal Shade of RED ...

oops...:lookaroun ...of course you're right...

May We** propose an extension of the treaty until January 3rd?

**There goes Queen Figmentmom with the royal "We" again**

cymbaldiva

*Diva scarfs the "good" sugar cookies and trys not to talk with her mouth full...*

Thanks guys! I just knew ya'll would take care of me! :sohappy:

So what do I need to do to earn my own light-saber?

WDWFREAK53

*Diva scarfs the "good" sugar cookies and trys not to talk with her mouth full...*

Well, you're technically supposed to make your own...but...what color would ya like? :lol:

WDWspider

"Oh Crap! I'm Late, I'm Late"

*Frantically grabs plate of sugar cookies and rushes out the door*

*trips*

*cookies go flying*

"Oh... Drat!"

"Sorry Cymbaldiva, but who wants Sugar cookies with glitter? in them? Is that a nickname for a Drug or something?"

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
"Oh Crap! I'm Late, I'm Late"

*Frantically grabs plate of sugar cookies and rushes out the door*

*trips*

*cookies go flying*

"Oh... Drat!"

"Sorry Cymbaldiva, but who wants Sugar cookies with glitter? in them? Is that a nickname for a Drug or something?"

Glitter...think HORRIBLE movie with Mariah Carey in it...NUFF SAID

WDWspider

Maybe I was wrong, maybe we do need IASW. Where else can we get rid of all the bratty kids and "trolls" of our forums? So in the Circle of Life, even the Small World Dolls have a place in the bigger picture.

Tie him up in a boat, float him into a room, seal the doors, crank up some Heavy Rock Music, turn on the strobes and multi-color ball... and then we'll really see if MaeLsTroMRocKs. :lol: :fork: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Maybe I was wrong, maybe we do need IASW. Where else can we get rid of all the bratty kids and "trolls" of our forums? So in the Circle of Life, even the Small World Dolls have a place in the bigger picture.

Tie him up in a boat, float him into a room, seal the doors, crank up some Heavy Rock Music, turn on the strobes and multi-color ball... and then we'll really see if MaeLsTroMRocKs. :lol: :fork: :lol:

AHHHHH (Visions of that BIRD!!!)

MKCustodial

I've been approached by the vice-president of the Resistance to join the fight. Well, I don't visit the battleground as much as I'd like too, but I decided it was time to take a look into this controversial issue (plus I REALLY want one of those neat titles!! :lol: )
Anyways, from my personal experience, I can see how IASW is a cute attraction and a true Disney classic. On the other hand, ever since I first experienced it, I HATE that song!! It's amazing how powerful its abilities are, so that if you just walk by the IASW building you're risking spending the rest of the day whistling that dreadful song. I've also seen the frog picture and it's definately a strong point to be taken. But since I want to act fairly, I'll be reading the WHOLE ( :rolleyes: ) thread, and only then will I post my decision.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MKCustodial
I've been approached by the vice-president of the Resistance to join the fight. Well, I don't visit the battleground as much as I'd like too, but I decided it was time to take a look into this controversial issue (plus I REALLY want one of those neat titles!! :lol: )
Anyways, from my personal experience, I can see how IASW is a cute attraction and a true Disney classic. On the other hand, ever since I first experienced it, I HATE that song!! It's amazing how powerful its abilities are, so that if you just walk by the IASW building you're risking spending the rest of the day whistling that dreadful song. I've also seen the frog picture and it's definately a strong point to be taken. But since I want to act fairly, I'll be reading the WHOLE ( :rolleyes: ) thread, and only then will I post my decision.

Well, Rod, buddy, pal...whatever you decide...it's your fate remember...and come Jan 6 (if you're done reading by then :lol: ) I like ya pal...but if you decide to go FOR those children eating dolls...(no offense to the protectors), then you will go down like the rest of them. Please, I like you...don't make me make that decision. Join the Resistance and let the true LOVE reign supreme!!! Think of those innocent children whose lives get taken day by day...and that poor froggy :cry:

Oh well...I have faith in you...you are wise...and you will find the true side that is LIGHT...and not DARK!

figmentmom

MKCustodial - you're going to read the whole thread? We won't hear from you for MONTHS!!!:lol:

Seriously, though, DO NOT be swayed by invitations from those who seek to harm the dolls! Join the side of truth, justice, and the Disney way! (We bake some darned good sugar cookies, too!)

WDWspider

I think it's great he is going to read this whole thread, there is tons of treasures from start to finish, I think it might be an enjoyable read, plus the topic has swayed very little, which is a huge plus.

MerHearted

Doll people, let's talk. It's starting to become obvious that the resistance no longer cares for my services and only looks to abuse me. Protectors, let's talk deal. My services are now open to other offers.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MerHearted
Doll people, let's talk. It's starting to become obvious that the resistance no longer cares for my services and only looks to abuse me. Protectors, let's talk deal.

Ok Vince... I am sorry... I will never snatch your trident away from you again and use it as a lawn dart, can opener, lug wrench, to summon the evil demons, and twirl it as a baton... or poke you with it... :p

Here... Have a yummy plate of assorted cookies!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom