Iasw Song!

WDWspider

Originally posted by OneLittleSpark
Watch it, Freak! No one tells Grizz he needs psychological help but me!! :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

It's says OneLittleSpark, but me thinks there are now TwoLittleSparks. One is for and one against. Oh... my head. :brick:

WDWFREAK53

Watch it, Freak! No one tells Grizz he needs psychological help but me!! :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

(Umm...how did you help his cause???)

So you agree...that he needs psychological help :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
It's says OneLittleSpark, but me thinks there are now TwoLittleSparks. One is for and one against. Oh... my head. :brick:

Yeah Spidey...kinda odd...there is another wdwfreak too :)

But this OneLittleSpark...is not MY One Lil Spark :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Actually...if you are "MY" One Lil Spark's "half-brother" PM me her LAST NAME!!! HER REAL LAST NAME... don't try to pull a "Her last name is SPARK silly"

I am probably (with the exception of one other person) the only one that KNOWS her last name.

(Psst...bud...Sparky and I have already talked about how odd it was that there was a "ONELITTLESPARK" now :) She would've said something to me...you probably don't even know her middle name...)

WDWspider

There we go! (I should threaten to pretend to be him if he stays on... :lol: )

Hehe; it's more of an inside joke... :p

OK now I'm really confused... a little scared... and curious.

One Little Spark lives with Grizzlyhall?????:lookaroun

General Grizz

Don't you just love these triangle things? Spider-man, welcome to the Twilight Zone!

OneLittleSpark is my nephew; they are going to be living with me for a few months due to house damage. :wave:

General Grizz

Let me explain: I was in a similar situation yesterday passing by the computer. Big Al's Gal, who we know is Sparky's sister, has in her profile "ONE LIL' SPARK = Sister and ONE LITTLE SPARK = brother!" She was making a joke about the screenames being identical...and this is where he is making the joke about half-sister from. :lol:

Dang it! No WONDER I have 4,000 dang posts! Thanks a lot, OLS! Now I am being misquoted! :fork: :lol: :lol: Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to introduce you to the forums... :lookaroun (just kidding!)

WDWFREAK53

There we go! (I should threaten to pretend to be him if he stays on... :lol: )

Hehe; it's more of an inside joke... :p

Umm...Grizz, you should know better...

I don't know all that there is to know about WDWMagic...but...isn't it a BIG NO NO to have 2 different names or impersonate somebody?

SirNim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

I don't know all that there is to know about WDWMagic...but...isn't it a BIG NO NO to have 2 different names or impersonate somebody?

Yes, that it is... :hammer: :drevil:

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Not as long as there really is two different people. Especially since they normally wouldn't be living together, but... boy... what was this thread about again. Ah HA it was a mind trick. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom