Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
I'm Han Solo... Yeee Ha!

That's a good one, cause I kinda got thrown into this whole resistance thing and although I don't want to get involved, I sorta do anyhow... Only I get stuck in carbonite.... brrrrrr, and I marry Gary. :eek:

(UMM...you marry Gary...who kisses his brother :lol: :hurl: )

(umm...but look at him...he doesn't look like a princess...he looks like a Wookie!)

figmentmom

*royal fanfare is heard, although not as loud as usual; several Royal Musicians are still sleeping off the effects of the Royal Thanksgiving Dinner*

*Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, steps to podium and grasps microphone with dishpan hands*

A royal welcome to OneLittleSpark to the side of innocence and good, clean fun! Angelique, remember that you are still an honorary member of the Figmentmom Royal Family, so don't sweat the holidays. Dawn S., could it be that the dolls are convincing you of their genuine goodness???

A most joyous holiday season to all - and peace on Earth to all those who continue to honor the treaty!

*Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, steps back from royal podium, fumbling for royal credit cards and catalogues*

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
(UMM...you marry Gary...who kisses his brother :lol: :hurl: )

(umm...but look at him...he doesn't look like a princess...he looks like a Wookie!)

A hairy chested Princess. :lol:

He can't be a Wookie though, he rides a Speeder Bike.

Who is Luke?

I guess Vince is Jar Jar since he's our local Water boy. :D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by figmentmom
*royal fanfare is heard, although not as loud as usual; several Royal Musicians are still sleeping off the effects of the Royal Thanksgiving Dinner*

*Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, steps to podium and grasps microphone with dishpan hands*

A royal welcome to OneLittleSpark to the side of innocence and good, clean fun! Angelique, remember that you are still an honorary member of the Figmentmom Royal Family, so don't sweat the holidays. Dawn S., could it be that the dolls are convincing you of their genuine goodness???

A most joyous holiday season to all - and peace on Earth to all those who continue to honor the treaty!

*Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, steps back from royal podium, fumbling for royal credit cards and catalogues*

(Umm...Queen Figmentmom...am I still a member of the family? Granted...I am a member of the resistance...but...I still love Figgy :) )

WDWspider

I do not wish harm to anyone, I love all people. You should never hate anyone and always wish everyone the best. But Dolls are soul-less... therefore... no mercy.

So happy Holidays to all and to all a Good Night, and remember... Santa knows if you've been bad or good.

Horizons38

Premium Member

I'm Honoring, i'm honoring ! Peace to all and let me know, will be ready when it's time to go ! ( what do you want when it's 9 in the morning !) Stitch is just waking up here !
:D BTW where am i on the Star Wars thingy ? Excluded ? What is that ? Alien master Stitch is a bit concerned !:confused:

Lhriangel

*waves to figmentmom* *blinks* I'm late for calc.. but I don't care at the moment cause I was up too late doing the homework and as long as I'm on campus early enough to turn it in I'm happy :).

*yawns* who am I again? *curls up on Freak's lap and goes to sleep*

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Horizons38

I'm Honoring, i'm honoring ! Peace to all and let me know, will be ready when it's time to go ! ( what do you want when it's 9 in the morning !) Stitch is just waking up here !
:D BTW where am i on the Star Wars thingy ? Excluded ? What is that ? Alien master Stitch is a bit concerned !:confused:

Well, you're the alien master...hmm... Admiral Ackbar??? I dunno...you could be a head Jawa :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
And WDWMagic is R2-D2 :lol:

(Nice Cinnamon Buns pasted to the side of your head Gary)

Well, DMC is Yoda
J-rash is Mace
Spidey, if you are Han...Gary is gonna call you a scruffy looking nerfherder :lol:

If I only had access to my photoshop, I could post a frightening visual image . . . (probably for the best, this is getting too twisted for me)

I just like Spidey because he's such a scoundrel.:kiss: :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
If I only had access to my photoshop, I could post a frightening visual image . . . (probably for the best, this is getting too twisted for me)

I just like Spidey because he's such a scoundrel.:kiss: :lookaroun

Umm...can't wait for you to get access :lol:

Horizons38

Premium Member
Well, you're the alien master...hmm... Admiral Ackbar??? I dunno...you could be a head Jawa :lol:

Just joking ! Very happy to just be me the " Alien master Stitch " who spies on the Evil Dolls and rescues the unsuspecting poor who get stuck in there !:D :cool:

Dawn S

Originally posted by garyhoov
:eek: :eek: :eek:

(Did you notice if he came out on the other side?)

Freak!!!! Are you there yet? Dawn's being seduced by the dark side!

Help us WDWFreak53. . . you're our only hope.

Well, of course he did! (With a big ol' :D on his face)

Oh dear, this is worse than I thought. :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dawn S
Well, of course he did! (With a big ol' :D on his face)

Oh dear, this is worse than I thought. :rolleyes:

Dawn...the darkside has clouded your thoughts!!!

Dawn be MINDFUL OF YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

Dawn S

Originally posted by spider-man
I'm Han Solo... Yeee Ha!

That's a good one, cause I kinda got thrown into this whole resistance thing and although I don't want to get involved, I sorta do anyhow... Only I get stuck in carbonite.... brrrrrr, and I marry Gary. :eek:

You guys are starting to scare me.:lookaroun

Dawn S

Dawn S., could it be that the dolls are convincing you of their genuine goodness???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am not that gullible!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*runs in panicked circles amidst a grouping of little green gnomes chanting THAT song*

AAAAHHHHHH!

OK, call the men in white coats...NOW!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dawn S
You guys are starting to scare me.:lookaroun

Wait...you work with those dolls...and WE scare you???
AHHHH...Dawn...think about it...what did we always say about the dolls...they subliminally get you to like it...then...when they know they have you...they *ahem...quotes won of the greatest actors of all time* STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER. They're getting to you Dawn...I look at you as a friend and would not want to see anything happen to you.

Irrawaddy Erik

aw dawn i know just how you feel.........being in that section of fantasyland seems to brighten my day even when on stroller wranger.............

its just too much fun

jrashadb

Wait...you work with those dolls...and WE scare you???
AHHHH...Dawn...think about it...what did we always say about the dolls...they subliminally get you to like it...then...when they know they have you...they *ahem...quotes won of the greatest actors of all time* STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER. They're getting to you Dawn...I look at you as a friend and would not want to see anything happen to you.

Heh... you knew that was going to bring me out, didn't you Freak. Have you ever seen Master Windu's wallet? Anyway... :lol:
Indeed, Dawn. The dolls are getting to you. BUt you must fight against it. I understadnd you have to work there and you have to deal with the song... I don't quite know why you have a techno version of the song, but we'll go past that for now.
Just stay string... remember whose side you are on and remember why you joined the good guys in the first place. You'll be fine. Just fight.
Besides... we won't have to worry about it much longer... heh.

tick, tock... tick, tock... :fork:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Heh... you knew that was going to bring me out, didn't you Freak. Have you ever seen Master Windu's wallet? Anyway... :lol:
Indeed, Dawn. The dolls are getting to you. BUt you must fight against it. I understadnd you have to work there and you have to deal with the song... I don't quite know why you have a techno version of the song, but we'll go past that for now.
Just stay string... remember whose side you are on and remember why you joined the good guys in the first place. You'll be fine. Just fight.
Besides... we won't have to worry about it much longer... heh.

tick, tock... tick, tock... :fork:

Ummm... :lookaroun WHO ME??? :lol:

Dawn...just grab yourself a Big Kahuna burger (part of any nutritious breakfast)...and wash it down with a tasty beverage.
(JUST NOT A 5 DOLLAR MILKSHAKE!!!)

Things will be ok after that :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom