Iasw Song!

General Grizz

Originally posted by blm07
Can someone sum this thread up for me? Anyway, I wanna be a protector of the dolls, everytime I went to WDW as a kid I always wanted to go on this ride :D

It's basically a feud against Resistance members and Protective members.

As Ambassador of the Peace, I dub you:

Sir BLM: IASW Doll Protector and Fantasyland West Homeland Security President

Have a peaceful, small-world Holiday! :)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by blm07
Can someone sum this thread up for me? Anyway, I wanna be a protector of the dolls, everytime I went to WDW as a kid I always wanted to go on this ride :D
Welcome blm07 to the IASW doll protectors! It makes my heart glad to see that someone has seen the light!:D to make up for the loss of poor DAWNIE we have been friends for 3 years now and she has stabbed me in the back!:cry:

figmentmom

Originally posted by DMC-12
Happy Thanksgiving Fellow Resistance Members, Dollys, and Dolly Lovers. :sohappy: :king: :wave: :)

Now THAT'S the holiday spirit, DMC-12! A Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, also!

And a Royal Welcome from Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons to you, blm07!:wave:

jrashadb

Indeed... I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving. I had a lovely one. Right now, I'm settled in my parants' computer room, having a mug of vanilla almond tea. It's been a nice relaxing day.

Off the subject, will anyone be in WDW on sunday?

Dawn S

Originally posted by jrashadb
Indeed... I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving. I had a lovely one. Right now, I'm settled in my parants' computer room, having a mug of vanilla almond tea. It's been a nice relaxing day.

Off the subject, will anyone be in WDW on sunday?

I'm working the first night of MVMCP, Sunday, all night. :sohappy:

Dawn S

Ummmm.... :lookaroun

I have a confession to make.... :eek:

I'm a lil nervous here... :eek:

Today, when I noticed the new IASW merchandise cart in front of the attraction & ummm....well....I WANNA SHOP!!!!! They had the cutest little keychains & stickers & shirts & even a blanket! Ohmigosh...the CUTEST stuff....all pink & glittery!

OMG....HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP! They're getting to me!!!!!!!! :hammer: Save me pleeeeeeease!!!!!!!

jrashadb

Originally posted by Dawn S

Today, when I noticed the new IASW merchandise cart in front of the attraction & ummm....well....I WANNA SHOP!!!!! They had the cutest little keychains & stickers & shirts & even a blanket! Ohmigosh...the CUTEST stuff....all pink & glittery!

OMG....HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP! They're getting to me!!!!!!!! :hammer: Save me pleeeeeeease!!!!!!!

OK... the first thing to remember is not to panic... it's going to be OK. You work there and hear that song all the damn time. You're subjected to the dolls all day. It's only natural for someone to feel liek this... remember, the dolls were designed to brainwash people.
I mean... the other day, I caught myself humming to myself and saying, "There is just one moon and one golden sun/and a smile means friendship to everyone/though the mountains divide/and the oceans are wide...
Well, I think you know the rest.
Anyway, it's OK... as long as you remember who the dolls are and what they truly represent, you'll be OK.
That's the important part.
Now... step away from the glittery IASW stuff and but yourself an old school Epcot shirt. :lol:
I know I am... eventually.

darthdarrel

Original Poster

HEy Dawn can you pick me up something from the new cart?!:D

jrashadb

Originally posted by darthdarrel
HEy jrash I`m going to be at Disneyworld on the 28th of dec. want to ride It`s a small world?:D

No keychains, Dawn. No nothing. Stay away from the IASW stuff... it's no good for you.

ANd, DD... the only way I will ride IASW with you is if I get to wear a pair of earplugs and I get to throw you in the water. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawn S

:hammer: :hammer:

:(

:drevil:

:cry:

Thank goodness for that upcoming transfer. Better hurry. This is going to be a TRUE test of strength & will!! EGADS!!!!!!!

jrashadb

:hammer: :hammer:

:(

:drevil:

:cry:

Thank goodness for that upcoming transfer. Better hurry. This is going to be a TRUE test of strength & will!! EGADS!!!!!!!

Well, I know you can do it, Dawn. Just be strong... :cool:
Remember... all they want to do is corrupt you. Just look at how their leader is trying to lure you to the dark side!!!
They're evil and must be stopped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom