Maybe not in time for you and me
But someday at Christmastime
Someday at Christmastime

... nice.

General Grizz

"YES I VOTE!"

That's what I was afraid of! :p

Just kidding.

Animatronic dolls that stand for peace do not eat people...BTW...contrary to popular belief...:rolleyes: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
"YES I VOTE!"

Just kidding.

Animatronic dolls that stand for peace do not eat people...BTW...contrary to popular belief...:rolleyes: :lol:

Uh huh...Darrel has sooo warped your mind :hammer:

WDWspider

"YES I VOTE!"

Just kidding.

Have you saw the ancestors of IASW dolls in the Mummy Returns?

General Grizz

OK...I'll take that from a guy who thinks that animatronic dolls eat people. I'll consider that... uh.....

Uh....

Okaaaay... :lookaroun

:D Heh :D

Anywho...

Here's something I read on MousePlanet from a worth Disney fan...that I hope will enlighten y'all:

"My cousin calls iasw the scariest Disney ride ever. I on the other hand think it is absolutely incredible and just do not understand how so many Guests miss the simple yet powerful statement that this show makes. I am sure that you are aware of it, as you are BIG fan of Disney just like I am, but I still must explain.

Walt and his Imagineering team understood immediately what UNICEF wanted and delivered in abundance a simple premise that our children and all of the children of the world are truly equal. It is only when they are pushed into the political rhetoric of the adult world that we separate. Even THE song, which so many people despise, is just as simple as the kids it represents."

Now that you've read it, if you still don't agree with it, I have yet to realize why you're on a Disney forum...:animwink:

My best of luck to all resistance members in hoping that Walt Disney's dream can at least be held by his fans.

*sigh*

WDWFREAK53

OK...I'll take that from a guy who thinks that animatronic dolls eat people. I'll consider that... uh.....

Uh....

Okaaaay... :lookaroun

:D Heh :D

Anywho...

Here's something I read on MousePlanet from a worth Disney fan...that I hope will enlighten y'all:

"My cousin calls iasw the scariest Disney ride ever. I on the other hand think it is absolutely incredible and just do not understand how so many Guests miss the simple yet powerful statement that this show makes. I am sure that you are aware of it, as you are BIG fan of Disney just like I am, but I still must explain.

Walt and his Imagineering team understood immediately what UNICEF wanted and delivered in abundance a simple premise that our children and all of the children of the world are truly equal. It is only when they are pushed into the political rhetoric of the adult world that we separate. Even THE song, which so many people despise, is just as simple as the kids it represents."

Now that you've read it, if you still don't agree with it, I have yet to realize why you're on a Disney forum...:animwink:

My best of luck to all resistance members in hoping that Walt Disney's dream can at least be held by his fans.

*sigh*

And that person's cousin will not be eaten by the flesh-eaters like he will be...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Finally, we convert another.:p

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Wow...I just realized something...this here purple lightsaber doubles as a great bug light!

*ZAPPPPPPP*

Can you imagine what it could do to the dolls...but...alas...it is not January 2 yet...and I'm extremely happy about that because I do not want war...I only want peace

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Wow...I just realized something...this here purple lightsaber doubles as a great bug light!

*ZAPPPPPPP*

Can you imagine what it could do to the dolls...but...alas...it is not January 2 yet...and I'm extremely happy about that because I do not want war...I only want peace

Darnit I was making my first Light Saber from a Bug Light, now I'll have to come up with something else.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

*ZAPPPPPPP*

Is there a truce with the dolls or just the doll protectors? I don't see how you can maintain a meaningful truce with soul-less minions of evil.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom