Iasw Song!

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DMC-12
Angelique ,

I would like to make you "Ambassador Angelique" of the IASW Evil Doll Resistance :)

Do you accept the job? ...please.. *makes a puppy dog eyes face* :)

I accept :).

I will be loyal to my duties.

And Grizzly.. um.. I'm the queen of the puppy dog pouts and I tell you they aren't a brainwashing technique... *smiles sweetly*

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Angelique
I accept :).

I will be loyal to my duties.

And Grizzly.. um.. I'm the queen of the puppy dog pouts and I tell you they aren't a brainwashing technique... *smiles sweetly*

Ha! Take that Darrel...now we have an Ambassador :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thanks Angelique ....put your title in your sig....and be proud that you are part of the Resistance :) :king:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Ha! Take that Darrel...now we have an Ambassador :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thanks Angelique ....put your title in your sig....and be proud that you are part of the Resistance :) :king:
ambassador Angel of darkness meet my ambassador Chancelor Grizzlyhall!:D

Irrawaddy Erik

(Just then Erik LEAPS from the darkness wearing his name tag and IASW under-roos and exclaims)

I AM SUPERERIK defender of IASW dolls and giver of Fantasyland Rotational Bumbs!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

General Grizz

Haha! Now it's 256 dolls, a kangaroo, flying fish, 6 honking ducks, three platapusses, a dog, a kiwi bird, several mexican birds, an alligator, a tiger, a lion, a snake, several oxen, goats, a chess board, penguins, toy soldiers, clowns, a cactus, an ostrich, a hippo, several hyenas, a monkey, a zebra, a rhino, a giraffe, the smiling faces of thousands of childrens and families, the SHERMAN BROTHERS, WALT DISNEY'S WILL, and the IT'S A SMALL WORLD PROTECTORS to YOU!!!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Haha! Now it's 256 dolls, 6 honking ducks, three platapusses, a dog, a kiwi bird, several mexican birds, an alligator, a tiger, a lion, a snake, several oxen, goats, a chess board, toy soldiers, clowns, a cactus, an ostrich, a hippo, several hyenas, a monkey, a zebra, a rhino, a giraffe, the smiling faces of thousands of childrens and families, the SHERMAN BROTHERS, WALT DISNEY'S WILL, and the IT'S A SMALL WORLD PROTECTORS to YOU!!!
And a partidge in a pear tree!:lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by hmppan
(Just then Erik LEAPS from the darkness wearing his name tag and IASW under-roos and exclaims)

I AM SUPERERIK defender of IASW dolls and giver of Fantasyland Rotational Bumbs!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Boy I have a colorful cast working for me!:lol:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I`m gunna have to suggest that for the christmas refurbishmant!:lol:

*rolls her eyes*.. I have an ex boyfriend that was once stuck in IASW when it was decorated for Christmas. The ride was broke and it took quite a long time to get them out. He was NOT happy about it and he said the dolls are not a nice thing at all.. and he's a disney freak like everyone else here. If the dolls can scare grown men then how can they be all good?

And what is this about Walt's Will?

General Grizz

That's right!! 4 It's a Small Worlds! That means...

Haha! Now it's 1,024 dolls, eight kangaroo, twenty flying fish, 24 honking ducks, twelve platapusses, four dogs, four kiwi birds, 50 mexican birds, six alligators, six tigers, six lions, a dragon, six snakes, eighteen oxen, twenty goats, four chess boards, thirty penguins, 20 toy soldiers, 20 clowns, four cactuses, 4 ostriches, 4 hippos, several hyenas, 4 monkies, 4 zebras, 4 rhinos, 4 giraffes, the smiling faces of MILLIONS of childrens and families, the SHERMAN BROTHERS, WALT DISNEY'S WILL, and the IT'S A SMALL WORLD PROTECTORS to YOU!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom