Iasw Song!

WDWspider

"Bow down to Gozeer, er... Chucky the Conquerer."

(where are the Ghostbusters when you need them?)

* psst... at Universal, that's where.

Attachments

• sw_01.jpg
    sw_01.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 18

jrashadb

Oohfah... I saw that! Awful.
Those dolls have to go. Everytime I tried to go to IASW to dispose of thiose damn dolls, the people I was with reuse to go on the ride with me. I went to the MK 2 times in 4 days with 2 different groups of people and they all refused to get on IASW and hear those dolls sing that song.
I can't say I blame them.
And, the Stectromagic guys with the trumpets or whatever... yeah... they look like IASW cousins or something . Creepy.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Oohfah... I saw that! Awful.
Those dolls have to go. Everytime I tried to go to IASW to dispose of thiose damn dolls, the people I was with reuse to go on the ride with me. I went to the MK 2 times in 4 days with 2 different groups of people and they all refused to get on IASW and hear those dolls sing that song.
I can't say I blame them.
And, the Stectromagic guys with the trumpets or whatever... yeah... they look like IASW cousins or something . Creepy.

Soo...THAT is why you never found the bat...you never went!!!
I was wondering why the hippo returned it to me...(yeah...really seems like he's on the side of dolls doesn't he) (Here's proof...)

Attachments

• omaha_xs.jpg
    omaha_xs.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 28

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ang...if you ever started to fall, I'd catch you and push you back up...You certainly have NOT fallen yet!

Aww at least someone is on my side. *makes a face at Darrel*

Those Dolls need to stop invading nightmares though.. I don't think I can take it anymore.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Angelique
Aww at least someone is on my side. *makes a face at Darrel*

Those Dolls need to stop invading nightmares though.. I don't think I can take it anymore.

I am on your side as well Angelique... The Resistance is Team effort. :)

DMC-12

You've got that right :) We need to stick together...to spread the TRUTH about those dolls

We have to be careful though....part of Darrels propaganda is that he is telling people that we are not spreading the truth, but spreading "hate".

The Resistance is not a Hate group.... Think of us, as the "Men in Black"....:) :D :lol:

WDWspider

I don't know who to believe anymore.

I'm going to go work for FAO Schwartz.

"Use the Schwartz."

:brick: Welcome to our world, Welcome to our World... :brick:

DMC-12

Originally posted by spider-man
I don't know who to believe anymore.

I'm going to go work for FAO Schwartz.

"Use the Schwartz."

:brick: Welcome to our world, Welcome to our World... :brick:

lol...spider.... did they have the talking tree at the FAO store you went to?

WDWspider

Originally posted by DMC-12
lol...spider.... did they have the talking tree at the FAO store you went to?

Yes, but someone had already taken a baseball bat to him, he was not working this time, but he kept staring at me and smiling.

DMC-12

LOL you let Darrel call me a Fallen Angel!! lol

LOL.....no...*hugs* I was leaving work...and did not get online till late last night :(

Ignore the Doll lover... :p

DMC-12

Originally posted by spider-man
Yes, but someone had already taken a baseball bat to him, he was not working this time, but he kept staring at me and smiling.

LOL....my friends and I would make some nasty jokes...about sticking certain things in the trees mouth... but I will refrain from posting the details here... :lol: This is a disney site after all

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DMC-12
LOL.....no...*hugs* I was leaving work...and did not get online till late last night :(

Ignore the Doll lover... :p

LOL yay I get hugs. (I need those today.. had a major headache earlier and couldn't even concentrate.. eyes are light sensitive at the moment so hugs make me feel betters :) :))

Okay.. the Doll lover is mean to me so I won't talk to him anymore lol.

WDWFREAK53

Ang...we are peaceloving citizens trying to rid the world of Evil...think of us as the Rebellion trying to rid the universe of the evil Sith lords.

Lhriangel

Ang...we are peaceloving citizens trying to rid the world of Evil...think of us as the Rebellion trying to rid the universe of the evil Sith lords.

*gives you a confused look* Okay YOU need to stop watching StarWars at night *giggles*. althought... it does make sense... and I really do not like evil Sith lords.

WDWFREAK53

*gives you a confused look* Okay YOU need to stop watching StarWars at night *giggles*. althought... it does make sense... and I really do not like evil Sith lords.

Umm...may the Force be with us :) :lol:

*lights green lightsaber*

THE DOLL WARS...HAVE BEGUN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom