Iasw Song!

jrashadb

A CALL TO ARMS!!!

*Fires up lightsaber and turns toward the dolls*

Gametime... We're getting the band back together... the doll-killing band...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
A CALL TO ARMS!!!

*Fires up lightsaber and turns toward the dolls*

Gametime... We're getting the band back together... the doll-killing band...

I'm bringin' my A-game!

We'll do the percussion!

*lights saber and clashes with J*

figmentmom

My friend, this rift is long and deep, like that between the orange and the green in Ireland, the "tastes great" and the "less filling" in the beer wars, the subway series in New York...well, you get the idea...

:lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
The waters of IASW still run red with the blood of innocent Park goers... who were victimized by evil soulless dolls that thirst for blood, and carnage, and mask it with "Peace and Loving" :eek: :cry:

The Resistance will rise… again. :drevil: :lookaroun

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
The waters of IASW still run red with the blood of innocent Park goers... who were victimized by evil soulless dolls that thirst for blood, and carnage, and mask it with "Peace and Loving" :eek: :cry:

The Resistance will rise… again. :drevil: :lookaroun

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Has anyone actually seen one of the dolls eat anyone? Hmmm! This is all the ravings of a madman! I say Jer needs a shot of Valium, Jer you have got to get some sleep!:lol: :lol: :animwink:

DMC-12

Originally posted by MerHearted
Cool! *steals Jer's Caddy and runs over dolls with them* :D

Make sure Traction Control is On... You need more traction when running over slimy evil creatures. Excessive wheelspin on a dolls head is sooo not worth the tread wear :lol: :p

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Cool! *steals Jer's Caddy and runs over dolls with them* :D
I`ll have you know that running over the dolls is like running over Walt Disney himself, after all it was Walt Disney himself that planned, designed and made It`s a small world and it`s dolls and he also had a hand in the making of the song! So go ahead and destroy one of Walts beloved creations!

DMC-12

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I`ll have you know that running over the dolls is like running over Walt Disney himself, after all it was Walt Disney himself that planned, designed and made It`s a small world and it`s dolls and he also had a hand in the making of the song! So go ahead and destroy one of Walts beloved creations!

k.... Grizz... er... I mean darrel... you sound alike now.

*stuffs a bunch of C4 into CoP* :lol: :p

You said to destroy one of walts creations. Any more suggestions? DarthDollyLover? :p ;)

MerHearted

Hmmm... *looks behind him* My bad, Walt! :lookaroun

jrashadb

Ok I put it to the people! Who sounds more EVIL here? :animwink:

Hmm... what's that?

*hacks through a bunch of the dolls in the first room*

I can't hear you...

*keeps moving through the ride, slicing up scores of the evil creations*

It's a little loud in here...

heh, heh, heh...

:fork:
:fork:
:D

DMC-12

*smashes Jer's car through a wall and start wreaking havok on the teacups* :lol:

Hmmmm you seem to be missing the point here.... Dolls are the target... not teacups.

Dude... and easy on the car... "smashing" is not covered by warranty... but "doll disassembling" is :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom