Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Testtrack321
If Steve locks it, I just want to say it was fun and I still don't like IASW. :lol:

AND THE TON PUPPETS ARN'T FREAKS!!!!:animwink:

Umm...No...you're right...they're NOT!!!!! I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT ROB!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
Guys... I really did not want to say this... but maybe this thread should just die...

A) Its not fun anymore

B) Some people (no names) are taking this WAAAAaaay to serious and forget that this is a game.. and make "comments" that I do not like and upset me...

C) There is no fight...we have wiped IASW off the face of the earth a few times already .. without any kind of fight from the Doll lovers.

D) All Darrel ever does is roll his damn eyes at me! GRRRrr :fork: ;)

*shrugs* I dunno... Just my thoughts... :) :wave:

Well, I'm with Jerry...

*lays saber on the ground*

*looks up to resistance members*

*gives a wave...and thanks all of them for their support*

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Ahhh Disney maintenance has rebuilt IASW and everything is back to Normal!
*tidies up IASW a bit*:D
*sings It`s a small world after all, It`s a small world after all..........* :sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
Ahhh Disney maintenance has rebuilt IASW and everything is back to Normal!
*tidies up IASW a bit*:D
*sings It`s a small world after all, It`s a small world after all..........* :sohappy:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jerry...I'm with you on this one :lol:

I'd just like to state for the record...the the 2 heads of the resistance are backing down from the fight...and Darrel is trying to "egg" us on and keep the battle going (Jerry, I only did this because I can't have you doing the last :rolleyes: ) :lol: OOPS

WDWspider

Thanks Jerry, I tried to say this the other day without actually saying it, I agree BIG TIME. All is done, I simply wanted you to say you went back in time and delivered the tape and all was fixed and the dolls were never evil after doing so, therefore every one would be alive and all would be well.

:sohappy:

So Long.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by spider-man
Thanks Jerry, I tried to say this the other day without actually saying it, I agree BIG TIME. All is done, I simply wanted you to say you went back in time and delivered the tape and all was fixed and the dolls were never evil after doing so, therefore every one would be alive and all would be well.

:sohappy:

So Long.

Thank you Spidey...and to all my Resistance Members... It was a good fight...and we had a LOT of laughs... :) :wave:

jrashadb

Well, I suppose that's it. The war is over. A good time was had by all... Now, I suggest a good post-war party at the R&C at Epcot.

Any takers?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Well, I suppose that's it. The war is over. A good time was had by all... Now, I suggest a good post-war party at the R&C at Epcot.

Any takers?

Sure thing J-rash!!! meet ya there :)

Irrawaddy Erik

*Gets the memo about R&C ......Turns on two wheels heads toward Epcot.......Parks in cast walks through security....catches bus to france ..pops out and meets everyone there.*

"What will you have?"

*orders the prime rib ...medium please and a coke*

CHEERS

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by jrashadb

Any takers?

See ya there!

But whatever shall I do with my saber now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom