Iasw Song!

figmentmom

Originally posted by Irrawaddy Erik
*Walks around the attraction*

*accedentally kicks doll into water*

OOPS

That was fun HEHEHEHEHE :goodnevil

Now STOP that, or I'm going to turn this car around and there'll be no ice cream for ANYONE!

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by figmentmom
Now STOP that, or I'm going to turn this car around and there'll be no ice cream for ANYONE!
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM

:slurp:

MerHearted

Originally posted by DMC-12
Hmmmm you seem to be missing the point here.... Dolls are the target... not teacups.

Dude... and easy on the car... "smashing" is not covered by warranty... but "doll disassembling" is :lol:

Dude, all I care about is smashing! :D

*slams the car into Space Mountain*

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MerHearted
Dude, all I care about is smashing! :D

*slams the car into Space Mountain*

Dude... then go smash stuff in IASW!!!! There are pleanty of cheap looking sets and evil dolls to smash in there! :fork: :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy:

figmentmom

*Queen Figmentmom brushes cobwebs off royal robe, blows dust off royal sceptre, nudges Royal Musicians out of enchanted sleep, steps to royal podium, and taps royal microphone*

I say! This tempest is once again outgrowing the teacup! Shall we try one more time for a negotiated peace before things get out of hand? I hereby appeal to our leader Darrel, for his decision!

DMC-12

Originally posted by figmentmom
*Queen Figmentmom brushes cobwebs off royal robe, blows dust off royal sceptre, nudges Royal Musicians out of enchanted sleep, steps to royal podium, and taps royal microphone*

I say! This tempest is once again outgrowing the teacup! Shall we try one more time for a negotiated peace before things get out of hand? I hereby appeal to our leader Darrel, for his decision!

Darrel.... Pfffft I thought you were Neutral..... HMPH!

No one wishs to consult Leader of the Resistance... me... Jerry! :eek: :confused:

Then there shall be no peace in Fantasyland, Queen Figmentmom, as long as you pander to the dolls lead string puller. HMPH!

*smashes a doll ... then goes and pouts* :lol: :lookaroun

darthdarrel

Original Poster
I`m up for anything these EVIL Vermin(SO CALLED RESISTANCE FIGHTERS) are terrorizing the INNOCENT dolls again, because of them IASW has to have a 9 month rehab! :eek:

DMC-12

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I`m up for anything these EVIL Vermin(SO CALLED RESISTANCE FIGHTERS) are terrorizing the INNOCENT dolls again

Blah Blah Blah... A55hat... ;)

*sets your Hyundai on fire... and rolls it into IASW* :D

Wassat Now? :confused: :lol: :p

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Irrawaddy Erik
*Walks around the attraction*

*accedentally kicks doll into water*

OOPS

That was fun HEHEHEHEHE :goodnevil
I see you have turned to the dark side!
Erik I can feel the good in you let go of your hate and join me on the side of TRUTH, Justice and the DISNEY way! :D

DMC-12

*takes off with Jers car* Weee I have a new car! :D

*calls OnStar... reports car stolen... car is tracked and found*

Congrats and welcome to Prison for Grand Theft Auto... this is Bubba.. and he will be your new roomate!* :lol: :p

darthdarrel

Original Poster
*calls OnStar... reports car stolen... car is tracked and found*

Congrats and welcome to Prison for Grand Theft Auto... this is Bubba.. and he will be your new roomate!* :lol: :p
HI Bubba *Bubba and Darrel break out of prison* Bubba meet Jer, Jer meet Bubba:animwink: Sorry Vince! :lol:

DMC-12

HI Bubba *Bubba and Darrel break out of prison* Bubba meet Jer, Jer meet Bubba:animwink: Sorry Vince! :lol:

*Turns out I am not Bubba's type... you are captured and sent back to prison where you are Bubba are to be joined in matrimony on cell block C*

darthdarrel

Original Poster
*Turns out I am not Bubba's type... you are captured and sent back to prison where you are Bubba are to be joined in matrimony on cell block C*
Eh no thank you! *gets an anulement* lol!
*gets out of prison* It seems that since I am President of the It`s a small world dolls and doll protectors, I have diplomatic immunity! :p :lol:

DMC-12

Eh no thank you! *gets an anulement* lol!
*gets out of prison* It seems that since I am President of the It`s a small world dolls and doll protectors, I have diplomatic immunity! :p :lol:

*Post deleted*

darthdarrel

Original Poster
No... your an evil republican who keeps e-mailing me your anti Democratic propaganda, spin and BS... and who loves dolls..., typical republican. :lol: :hammer: :p
But I`m still president and have diplomatic immunity!:p :lol: :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom