Iasw Song!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Vince, you've been through a traumatic experience. It's what the doctors like to call being a total skitzo weirdo with tons of evil craziness in you. You're going to feel sore for a day or two, but take these birth control pills and you'll feel back to normal in no time. Oh, and if you're singing soprano for a while, I'm sorry... I had to give you a hernia test...

jrashadb

*pulls out saber... mixes another cocktail... waits for Diva to show up*

Meanwhile... there has been a lot of stuff going on around here.... man tries to go to class and work and look what happens. However, it's good to see Sparky is fine and Vince is back to normal... except for the hair.
And, Freak... Dog, you have no idea how much I loved the Warrior back int eh day. I was all about that guy. When he made an appearance on WCW years ago, I almost fainted.

Lhriangel

ohhhhhh *shakes her head* okay can I have a virgin Strawberry Daq? I mean ... I go to take a test for a grad school application and come back 3 hours later and all war has broke loose... *frowns*... *looks at Vince*

jrashadb

*uses force to pull up another lounge chair... breaks two more daqs, one for Diva, whose other drink has been watered down and a new one for Angel*

I do what I can...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
*pulls out saber... mixes another cocktail... waits for Diva to show up*

Meanwhile... there has been a lot of stuff going on around here.... man tries to go to class and work and look what happens. However, it's good to see Sparky is fine and Vince is back to normal... except for the hair.
And, Freak... Dog, you have no idea how much I loved the Warrior back int eh day. I was all about that guy. When he made an appearance on WCW years ago, I almost fainted.

Warrior...only ONE word can describe him...ELECTRIFYING.

that rockin' music would play...and like a freakin' Diesel train...he'd come flying down to the ring...get up on the apron...and just start goin' NUTS

Oh...and did you know that he grew up in South Park?

Attachments

• warriorpark.jpg
    warriorpark.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 35

WDWspider

*Presses Doorbell* (Doorbell Chimes)

*Blows on Wind Chimes*

*Grabs Sour Cream and Chimes, er.... Chives Potato Chips*

*Hums verse of Chim-Chim-Cheerie*

*Spins a web like a spider can*

*Seats Mini-Spider next to him and watches IASW from a corner in one of the many rooms*

*Gets annoyed because Doorbell is broke, but decides at last minute not to break it*

You know a Chime is a terrible thing to waste

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
*Presses Doorbell* (Doorbell Chimes)

*Blows on Wind Chimes*

*Grabs Sour Cream and Chimes, er.... Chives Potato Chips*

*Hums verse of Chim-Chim-Cheerie*

*Spins a web like a spider can*

*Seats Mini-Spider next to him and watches IASW from a corner in one of the many rooms*

*Gets annoyed because Doorbell is broke, but decides at last minute not to break it*

You know a Chime is a terrible thing to waste

I have one word for this post...

"HUH?" :lol:

*uses the force to raise my pint of Bass and sends it over to "cheer" with Spidey*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom