Iasw Song!

Lhriangel

*goes to Vince and hugs him* Sorry .. couldn't make sense of everything last night... talk to someone who talked to me around um... midnight.. I was reallllly out of it (hyper but out of it).

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
*Opens Giant Bag of Doritos and let's everyone have some*

:D

Don't eat just one...people...they'll make more :)

*makes sure breath mints are handy*

Mmmmm...Doritos...Nacho Cheeeesier (like most of my jokes) :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Don't eat just one...people...they'll make more :)

*makes sure breath mints are handy*

Mmmmm...Doritos...Nacho Cheeeesier (like most of my jokes) :lol:
Bring on the Cheeeetos! I've got wet-naps to hand out to everyone whos fingers get all orange and cheeeesey! :slurp:

Testtrack321

*Testtrack rolls in giant chip maker from DCA he bought off of Esiner*

CHIPS FOR EVERYONE! But you only get 1/2 of one and you have to watch a infomercal with the bald guy from Whose Line in it.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Testtrack321
*Testtrack rolls in giant chip maker from DCA he bought off of Esiner*

CHIPS FOR EVERYONE! But you only get 1/2 of one and you have to watch a infomercal with the bald guy from Whose Line in it.
Oh NOOOOOOO! :eek: Please, anything but that! Can't we have chips without all these strings attatched?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Oh NOOOOOOO! :eek: Please, anything but that! Can't we have chips without all these strings attatched?

This is DISNEY SPARKY!!!! Chips have strings to hold them down...Puppets don't :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
D'oh too late.

Besides it was a Birthday Gift hint. ;)

Ummm...huh? It's not early and I still don't get this one...are you talkin' about Sparky's birthday? :lol: Wow...Spidey...this is depressing...lately you've been needing to spell everything out for me :) (waits for actual "spelling" )

MerHearted

*teary-eyed*

I'm sorry, guys. This war has brought out the worst in me. I will fight no more. *turns over his Resistance badge* :(

*swims away deep into the sea... where he belongs*

Lhriangel

Originally posted by MerHearted
*teary-eyed*

I'm sorry, guys. This war has brought out the worst in me. I will fight no more. *turns over his Resistance badge* :(

*swims away deep into the sea... where he belongs*

*runs after vince and huggles him* no go :( :( :(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Angelique
*runs after vince and huggles him* no go :( :( :(

Guys... I really did not want to say this... but maybe this thread should just die...

A) Its not fun anymore

B) Some people (no names) are taking this WAAAAaaay to serious and forget that this is a game.. and make "comments" that I do not like and upset me...

C) There is no fight...we have wiped IASW off the face of the earth a few times already .. without any kind of fight from the Doll lovers.

D) All Darrel ever does is roll his damn eyes at me! GRRRrr :fork: ;)

*shrugs* I dunno... Just my thoughts... :) :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom