Iasw Song!

MerHearted

Why do you play games? Is it because you are afraid? Do you fear us? Do you fear the darkness? Why not strike us down? Are you afraid to see the darkness in your heart? You are weak... and the weak shall be crushed under our power... for only darkness shall remain!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MerHearted
Why do you play games? Is it because you are afraid? Do you fear us? Do you fear the darkness? Why not strike us down? Are you afraid to see the darkness in your heart? You are weak... and the weak shall be crushed under our power... for only darkness shall remain!

Vince...I do not strike you down because I know the REAL VINCE THAT WE KNOW AND LOVE IS SOMEWHERE IN THERE...

I will strike if absolutely necessary but there must be another way....

*Grabs Vince's hands for a show of strength*

...I'll get that Demon out of you

Attachments

• warrior013.jpg
    warrior013.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 44

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Vince...I do not strike you down because I know the REAL VINCE THAT WE KNOW AND LOVE IS SOMEWHERE IN THERE...

I will strike if absolutely necessary but there must be another way....

*Grabs Vince's hands for a show of strength*

...I'll get that Demon out of you
Ummmm.... That looks Kinky!:lol: :lookaroun

MerHearted

*eyes return to normal*

Bri... it's me. I've fought them away, that evil presence. Thank you for believing in me... I couldn't have done it without you. Now come to me, everything is alright...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Ummmm.... That looks Kinky!:lol: :lookaroun

You, the true evil one, WOULD think of that wouldn't you...

You're lucky I'm looking out for a friend and try to rescue him from this evil thing that has inhabited his body...

I'll be back for you later...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Bri, our business is not finished...

*abducts Sparky*

You refuse to see the truth. You refuse to see the darkness. So be it... be the fool... be the hero. If you want her... come and face the darkness of your heart... or this lil' spark will be extinguished in darkness forever...
OH NOOOOOO! :eek:

:cry:

I feel so used... so taken advantage of. Darn tylenol pm! I would have woke up if some weirdo fish were abducting me normally!

Thank goodness for my knight in shining armor.

VINCE YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME!? I'M WARNING YOU! :cry: :(

darthdarrel

Original Poster
You, the true evil one, WOULD think of that wouldn't you...

You're lucky I'm looking out for a friend and try to rescue him from this evil thing that has inhabited his body...

I'll be back for you later...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
You're hitting below the belt now!!!

Sparky can handle herself...but I feel like this is MY fault...

*lights saber*

*runs at Vince, slashing his "slaves" into fishsticks*

*jumps into air and grabs onto hanging vine*

*swings around, grabs Sparky in mid flight (Tarzan-style)*

*places her down nice and gently*

*runs over and WARRIOR PRESS SLAMS Vince*
Thank you for rescuing me, my knight in shining freaky armor. :kiss:

Now I truly feel like Maid Marrion.

WDWFREAK53

*eyes return to normal*

Bri... it's me. I've fought them away, that evil presence. Thank you for believing in me... I couldn't have done it without you. Now come to me, everything is alright...

Vince...is that you?

Your eyes are still kinda "bloodshot"...

Frankly, you're still freakin' me out...you wouldn't normally say, "Come to me, everything is alright"

*puts saber by side*

Walks over to Vince, looks down and speaks to him...

"Vince, if that's you...you look me in the eyes...YOU PROMISE me...that you will NEVER ATTEMPT to harm to Sparky"

Attachments

• warrior108.jpg
    warrior108.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 27

MerHearted

Oh, I promise to never harm Sparky...

*drives a dagger to Bri's side*

*eyes return to red*

Hahahahaha... fool. Such is the testament to your weak and feeble heart. Don't you understand? Vince no longer exists... hahaha.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
"Vince, if that's you...you look me in the eyes...YOU PROMISE me...that you will NEVER ATTEMPT to harm to Sparky"
Yeah!! Next time you pull that kinda Dr. Jekel/Mr. Hide thingie, I'll tell my daddie on you!! He graduated from West Point, so I'd watch it Mister!? :lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Oh, I promise to never harm Sparky...

*drives a dagger to Bri's side*

*eyes return to red*

Hahahahaha... fool. Such is the testament to your weak and feeble heart. Don't you understand? Vince no longer exists... hahaha.
Alright...

This Spark has HAD it. NO MORE!? It's one thing to use me for the whole damsel in distress act so you can flex your fishy muscles, but it's another to HARM MY FREAK!

No more sir, no more...

*These Boots are Made For Walking plays*

*Picks Vince or whoever that is up by the neck and blows pink smoke in his face making him numb and helpless*

*GRABS and TWISTS everything that makes Vince a Vince and not a Vincette*

Try that again, and I'll shoot it off with my machine gun jublees... don't test me...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Yeah!! Next time you pull that kinda Dr. Jekel/Mr. Hide thingie, I'll tell my daddie on you!! He graduated from West Point, so I'd watch it Mister!? :lookaroun

(Pssst...Vince...even I am afraid of him :lol: )

WDWFREAK53

Alright...

This Spark has HAD it. NO MORE!? It's one thing to use me for the whole damsel in distress act so you can flex your fishy muscles, but it's another to HARM MY FREAK!

No more sir, no more...

*Picks Vince or whoever that is up by the neck and blows pink smoke in his face making him numb and helpless*

Try that again, and I'll shoot it off with my machine gun jublees... don't test me...

Vince...told you not to mess...now look what you've done...and you didn't even catch her at her "TIME" :lol:

MerHearted

Alright...

No more sir, no more...

Ahhhhh! Such strength and will in this one... such power we have never forseen. But no, can it be? Can love be so strong as to inflict pain on darkness... pure darkness? No... her strength is greater than ours... ahhh... it burns... we cannot stay... this one lil spark is too bright for us... AHHHHHHH!

*collapses and lies limp on the ground*

*silence*

*awakens*

Oooh... what's going on? :confused:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Ahhhhh! Such strength and will in this one... such power we have never forseen. But no, can it be? Can love be so strong as to inflict pain on darkness... pure darkness? No... her strength is greater than ours... ahhh... it burns... we cannot stay... this one lil spark is too bright for us... AHHHHHHH!

*silence*

*awakens*

*Pokes Vince with Stick*

Is that really YOU?

WDWFREAK53

*silence*

*awakens*

*lifts Vince up*

*carries him to safe ground*

Vince...it's nice to finally have you back...and I told you...GOOD ALWAYS prevails!

Thanks a ton for you help Sparky...without you...I don't know what I would've done :)

Attachments

• warrior055blood.jpg
    warrior055blood.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 30

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom