I successfully stoped a group of line cutters!!!

Grizzly Hall 71

You are talking apples and oranges now.

Please stay on topic,

Fastpass is like someone waiting in the line for you. And when they are up to the front that's when your return time is.

So fastpass should be out-ruled to then?

Some guest assistance cards require you to wait in a shaded area while cast member waits on line for you and then when they are at the front the guest come along.

So should that be out-ruled to?

I read the OP and I never saw where he made reference to "Brazilian Tour Groups". This came from you.

Brazilian tour group, German tour group, Swedish tour group, Mexican tour group, or any tour group or individuals. It doesn't matter to me, if you are behind me in line, that's where you're going to stay. Behind me. You can catch up to them when you finally make it through the ride. Behind me. Maybe I can tell them you should be out shortly, because you were behind me. That's just the way it is.

Sorry, "south american" tour groups which include BRAZIL. Ive seen panama chille and others as well. But being the largest I used Brazilian, after all thats the way the thread was going :wave:

GoofyFan1

I read the OP and I never saw where he made reference to "Brazilian Tour Groups". This came from you.

Brazilian tour group, German tour group, Swedish tour group, Mexican tour group, or any tour group or individuals. It doesn't matter to me, if you are behind me in line, that's where you're going to stay. Behind me. You can catch up to them when you finally make it through the ride. Behind me. Maybe I can tell them you should be out shortly, because you were behind me. That's just the way it is.

Exactly...nicely said.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Fastpass is like someone waiting in the line for you. And when they are up to the front that's when your return time is.

So fastpass should be out-ruled to then?

Some guest assistance cards require you to wait in a shaded area while cast member waits on line for you and then when they are at the front the guest come along.

So should that be out-ruled to?

Really...how old are you? Yiou have taken this thread so far off track that I must declare:
ThreadDerailed.jpg

No, that's the way you lead this thread.

Notice my Brazilian Tour Group is in quotes. And being a large part of the south american tour groups i took it that way. I was commenting on the way things are taken on these boards. Doesn't come out well in text. But anyway to make a guy look bad that doesn't agree with you i guess :cool:

unkadug

Technically what your definition of line jumping is equivanlent to the fastpass and guest assistance card.

Where in the heck did you get that? I said that joining someone from your party that got in line before you while you were doing something else is line jumping.

How is that like FP or GAC?

Grizzly Hall 71

Where in the heck did you get that? I said that joining someone from your party that got in line before you while you were doing something else is line jumping.

How is that like FP or GAC?

That's what some GAC have. A cast member or someone from your party waits in the line while the person with the needed assitance waits in a shaded area. When the person gets to the front the rest of the party joins that cast member or person.

unkadug

That's what some GAC have. A cast member or someone from your party waits in the line while the person with the needed assitance waits in a shaded area. When the person gets to the front the rest of the party joins that cast member or person.

OK...but there is a big difference with fully functioning teenagers cutting in line and people with medical disabilities. Are you so crass as to say that they are similar?

Grizzly Hall 71

OK...but there is a big difference with fully functioning teenagers cutting in line and people with medical disabilities. Are you so crass as to say that they are similar?

Never said that but your definition is similar to the way this works. I happen to use that guest assistance card btw.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom