I should be working/studying/cleaning, but instead I'm on WDWmagic.

EPCOT Explorer

I have an AP physics lab on top of a 10 paragraph APUSH paper to finish, yet I still find myself on WDWMAGIC daydreaming about my upcoming Disney trip in 3 weeks.

Well, double-spaced, my paper is already 4 pages. I am only on paragraph 6 :brick: Not too interesting when it's about "Colonial America on the Verge of Revolution" 3 weeks until disney though :sohappy:

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

:D That's my favorite....and what I am majoring in! :lol:

Are you doing the FRQ/DBQ on it? I remember that essay VERY well.:D

And FYI, I am supposed to be doing my Portfolio on my Major. :lookaroun

tiaragirl

Original Poster
In Cognitive class.. talking about Mental Models.. she's going on about the image of the beach, sun. I am thinking about Castaway Cay.. 151 days until la voyage extraordinaire.

Two sets of finals before that, though.
Jealous of all you guys who are down to weeks/days.

cougher13

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

:D That's my favorite....and what I am majoring in! :lol:

Are you doing the FRQ/DBQ on it? I remember that essay VERY well.:D

And FYI, I am supposed to be doing my Portfolio on my Major. :lookaroun

I had to do a DBQ. And good luck with your major.

Disneyson 1

Had some easy periods today... getting ready for auditions tomorrow. Fun fun fun!

And I just wish Sci. HW would do itself... wait... that came out wrong... that's not what I meant!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
ME too. Today wore me out.:dazzle:

My entire last week wore me out :(
And this one will be no better.. and then exams start the 9th (though I don't write until the 11th).

Doing some French homework now.. I made us a sentence.

"Les étudiants feront leurs devoirs dans la mesure où l'internet ne sera plus disponible."

LOVEEE expressions of condition.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Huzzah! Two tedious Chem labs done and the research paper has been handed in. All that is left is some studying for a quiz and then I can officially go to WDW. While I am there I have to take another quiz, but I am hoping the Disney magic will help me pass. :shrug:

Pongo

Why would you procrastinate on that...? :lol:

Sometimes it's just not worth getting up to shower :lookaroun

:lol:

I know that many folks in WDW procrastinate on that...:hurl:

I'm not one of those people, I promise.

(For the record, I've actually showered TWICE today. Once this morning and once after I ran at the gym. I'm so clean.)

I should be reading the book I'm supposed to be reading for my English class, but I didn't actually buy it and the school library's copy has been checked out... so I have a "legitimate" excuse :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom