I hear that soda prices in Disney are rising?

Luige11

Original Poster
I hear that in June that the cost of a soda will be over 2.50$. Know I really don't if this is a rumor or sombody can tell me the truth ect :shrug: .

Pioneer Hall

Personally haven't heard anything on that matter yet. However, I feel like the prices didn't rise all too long ago, but I couldn't be wrong.

worldfanatic

Where else in the web world can a discussion on soda price get such attention? I have no doubt this thread (like several before it) will go on for weeks. With several conspiracy theories evolving along the way. Can't wait!!!

hokielutz

The last increase came about in December/January when water went from $2.00 a bottle to $2.50, and I think Soda followed the same path then too. There was a whole thread about it then.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
This last trip, my girlfriend and I just brought Nalgene bottles. We don't drink Cokes, but we do drink water. We just filled them up at all the water fountains. Saved us a TON of money; especially considering my girlfriend can drink a gallon of water a day.
Wait a second...
Are you one of those people that calls soda "Coke?" Shame on you! That's worse than calling it pop!

Lucky

I drink it, but it's free, just like the food, so a price increase wouldn't affect me either.

"Coke" is or at least used to be a generic word for soda in large parts of the south. Server: "What kind of coke would you like?" Customer: "Sprite"

"Pop" seems to be mostly midwest. Here in the mid-Atlantic everyone says "soda."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom