I hear that soda prices in Disney are rising?

lazyboy97o

This last trip, my girlfriend and I just brought Nalgene bottles. We don't drink Cokes, but we do drink water. We just filled them up at all the water fountains. Saved us a TON of money; especially considering my girlfriend can drink a gallon of water a day.
Even better than Nalgene bottles, CamelBaks. They hold more water and they are much easier to carry around.

dandaman

popvssodamap.png

Roxas

You have to wonder whose idea doing a US wide survey to find that out was, i suspect they were very bored.

Vernonpush

I've heard "pop', "soda", "soda-pop", and "coke" from the Midwest to the Deep South. I think that since Coke originated in Atlanta, that a lot of Southeners still refer to a cola as "coke" (unless you'd rather have an 'ara seay' [R. C.] with y'all's Moon Pie])

KC82271

Just came back on Monday. Found the prices to be inconsistent throughout the parks. A bottle of water and a diet coke - sometimes was $5, sometimes, $5.05 and even $5.10. Go figure!

scpergj

I've heard "pop', "soda", "soda-pop", and "coke" from the Midwest to the Deep South. I think that since Coke originated in Atlanta, that a lot of Southeners still refer to a cola as "coke" (unless you'd rather have an 'ara seay' [R. C.] with y'all's Moon Pie])

mmm...an RC Cola and a Moon Pie! Nothing better on a nice summer evening.:slurp:

It's a southern thing....

skichriscross

Cool Zone.

Whenever we were in Epcot and got thirsty, we just went to the Cool Zone. We drank free soda all day from around the globe. We probably went in there like 5 times! lol

scottnj1966

I hear that in June that the cost of a soda will be over 2.50$. Know I really don't if this is a rumor or sombody can tell me the truth ect :shrug: .

I know water already went up when I was there last week.
I usually dont by cokes anymore but I am sure they did too.

GenerationX

1. $2.50 is cheaper than at our local Six Flags.
2. Yeah, it's not great for you, but as far as indulgences go, you could do much worse.
3. It's POP. POP. POP. POP. There's no such thing as Disney's "Soda" Century resort. People don't take "Coke" Culture Quizzes. Pop Century. Pop Culture. It's POP, people. :D

Phonedave

Even better than Nalgene bottles, CamelBaks. They hold more water and they are much easier to carry around.

I never understood the need for a hydration bladder in WDW. Don't get me wrong, I own 4 or 5 myself, but for hiking, biking, etc.

In WDW there is allways a water fountain (or, if you prefer, bubbler) in close proximity. I never understood the need to drag water around with me. I know some people dont like the taste, but do you really need a whole bladder full of water even if that is the case ?

-dave

Phonedave

Just came back on Monday. Found the prices to be inconsistent throughout the parks. A bottle of water and a diet coke - sometimes was $5, sometimes, $5.05 and even $5.10. Go figure!

I was under the impression that at outside vending carts, beverages are priced in whole quarter incriments - or amounts that come out to whole quarters with tax. That way all teh CM's have to have for change is bills and quarters.

In CS places, where you have food and other things, they have a full array of change, and therefore do price things differently.

May be true, it may not, its just what i have heard.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom