I Hate _______!!!!

Mr Bill

I hate how this thread seemed to start out as a place for people to discuss what was annoying them on an everyday basis in the real world, yet it seems to be turning into a place where people complain about what they don't like about other users on the board. :eek:

Pongo

I hate that the only times my entire family has gotten together in the past year has been for two funerals. Kind of depressing.

I hate having a sore jaw.

I hate being on an airplane. It's so cramped.

I hate when my ears pop.

I hate being too high to where I can't see what's below me.

I hate sitting by the engine on an airplane because it blocks the view of everything.

maggiegrace1

I hate waiting...
I hate that Maggie wont eat anything by mouth anymore...
I hate that Maggie is growing up too fast..1 yr old in 1 month..:(
I hate being sad.....
I hate dissappointment...

popsicletrees

I hate:

that I'm moving back into the dorms in two weeks

having to "babysit" freshman for a week before classes start

that my school doesn't have a football team

humidity

Gucci65

STR8FAN2005 said:
I hate when people are broke, complain about not having money, and then spend money on unimportant, non-essential things.

So funny you posted that.

Lady here at work who claims she cannot afford to pay her mortgage, BUT buys $50 worth of scratch-off lottery tickets every day in hopes of hitting the big one. She does win like $50-$100 when she does this, problem is she goes back in the store and buys more tickets with her winnings (and a carton of smokes).:hammer:

Erika

Gucci65 said:
So funny you posted that.

Lady here at work who claims she cannot afford to pay her mortgage, BUT buys $50 worth of scratch-off lottery tickets every day in hopes of hitting the big one. She does win like $50-$100 when she does this, problem is she goes back in the store and buys more tickets with her winnings (and a carton of smokes).:hammer:

Nice! I don't understand that kind of poor planning, but, that's why I have no Disney trips coming up any time in the next few years.

I just spent my birthday money on baby clothes and household cleaners :lol: and put the rest into savings.
I am broke; say it loud, say it PROUD!! :king: :sohappy:

Gucci65

Erika said:
Nice! I don't understand that kind of poor planning, but, that's why I have no Disney trips coming up any time in the next few years.

I just spent my birthday money on baby clothes and household cleaners :lol: and put the rest into savings.
I am broke; say it loud, say it PROUD!! :king: :sohappy:

Me too. My WDW fund was just wiped out by having to replace my A/C (so in an effort to save money I bought a new furnace as well). It was either go to WDW if I could survive this heat wave we are having right now or replace the system. BUT (this is good and bad) we will be in WDW next March for a cough-cough-cheerleading competition-cough-cough, so at least I will get a little WDW time in. Discounted tickets (cause you can NEVER get in the parks for a full day) and a stay at one of the AllStars with 50 million other cheerleaders.

Little girls clothes are soooo cute. You will find that you start buying so many pretty clothes for your princess that you will forget to buy them for yourself. (On hindsight, I think you have already discovered that :lol: ).
Girls RULE!!!!!

Erika

Gucci65 said:
Little girls clothes are soooo cute. You will find that you start buying so many pretty clothes for your princess that you will forget to buy them for yourself. (On hindsight, I think you have already discovered that :lol: ).
Girls RULE!!!!!

You are so right :lol: :sohappy:

I just took advantage of The Children's Place summer clearance :king:

I joke a lot but I don't miss the money nearly as much as I say I do. It is a good kind of broke!!!

Lil'mermaid

Erika said:
You are so right :lol: :sohappy:

I just took advantage of The Children's Place summer clearance :king:

I joke a lot but I don't miss the money nearly as much as I say I do. It is a good kind of broke!!!

Wait about 18 years, then the huge bills come in. I've gotten very expensive lately... :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

I H4t3 Ppl Dat Canut Rit 4 Der Life

:king: :zipit: :( :goodnevil :mad: :kiss: :lookaroun :slurp:

(And I now remember again why I had been away from magic for so long...this place is nothing like I remember when I joined it.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom