I Hate _______!!!!

Computer Magic

pinkrose said:
I hate that this board isn't the pleasant, fun place it once was.
I agree a lot has changed since there are more non Disney rumors then Disney rumors.

I hate this place has become a "hook-up" site.

weren't we doing away with Chit-Chat.....take that crap offline :brick:

pinkrose

Corrus said:
Hey... my Southern Belle...

I'm still in europe... Be back in the US at the end of july...

Miss ya... :kiss: :D :lol:

Enjoy the rest of your stay in Europe!

Miss ya too. :kiss: :lol:

I haven't been posting much lately.

Legacy

maggiegrace1 said:
It was not for you or anyone to care about in the first place..
I also said I love Jess..and I have said I love a lot of people all the time here...

So I dont see what the big deal is If I say I love someone..
whether it is one time or 5,000 times..

There are threads where people say they love each other every day...
and then there is this Hate thread...

Day in and day out I see people say the same things over and over again...
some annoy me and some dont...but it is not my place to tell them that I am tired of hearing it..so I dont.

Thanks....:wave:
I assumed you don't care what other's think about you, what you say, or what your present behavior has made of their perceptions of you. But to be perfectly honest...

I Hate how your "love" crap seems to be continuously stuffed down the throats of those around you. (What? I'm on topic...)

We don't know what is going on, but Perception is Reality in the internet world. I'm saying it because I remember when Magic was about good clean fun and sharing our love of Disney. There was no perceptions of infedelity, or carnal relationships, or situations that made other board members nervous. I Hate how I can't go a day anymore without seeing a post, topic, or statement that makes me wonder if Steve will pull the plug on the site because of the headaches I'm sure these situations are causing.

It's possible that this stuff existed a couple of years ago, but it wasn't evident, and it sure as hell wasn't in Chit Chat. The only reason I even visit Magic anymore is because I hope against hope that things can get back to the way it once was... but since a majority of the new generation of Magic Members seems to care more about themselves than the community as a whole and the name that needs to be upheld as the most friendly and nicest Disney site on the internet, I don't expect to see it anymore.

Thanks... and the sarcastic wave is right back at you.

Gucci65

MKCP 1985 said:
I hate that this guy doesn't post over here these days. His signature just sums it up so . . . fiscally! :lol:

He is so bad.

Back on track:
I hate teenaged drama queens!! So glad my kid (NOT a drama queen) decided to skip the whole high school cheerleading scene this year.

jesserin

Gucci65 said:
I hate teenaged drama queens!! So glad my kid (NOT a drama queen) decided to skip the whole high school cheerleading scene this year.

:lol: now that is some serious drama... LOL... i remember it well...

CaptainMichael

Legacy said:
I'm saying it because I remember when Magic was about good clean fun and sharing our love of Disney.
Hmmm...true, but there has also been mischief and no-so-clean fun, but all in good fun. I do think that some people have unfair expectations for internet behaviour and suffer because of it. Internet is no different than society, actually worse sometimes.

Legacy said:
I Hate how I can't go a day anymore without seeing a post, topic, or statement that makes me wonder if Steve will pull the plug on the site because of the headaches I'm sure these situations are causing.
I find that alot of the problems on WDWMagic lie in secrecy where people would least expect it. I hope that people will turn their attention that way because far more disturbing things are occuring there and behind the scenes.

Legacy said:
The only reason I even visit Magic anymore is because I hope against hope that things can get back to the way it once was... but since a majority of the new generation of Magic Members seems to care more about themselves than the community as a whole and the name that needs to be upheld as the most friendly and nicest Disney site on the internet, I don't expect to see it anymore.
I believe in the community. Please don't group the new members into some sort of "bad" group, no one "group" of people is completely innocent. I have changed my signature for the sake of peace and stability because I love WDWMagic, and I'm tired of all the arguements on News and Rumors and General Discussion, Chit Chat, and PM's...

tigsmom

I hate that life here has come down to all of this petty arguing.

I hate that a thread like this was even started and mostly I hate that it is still open.

enough is enough!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I hate that I have missed out on some fishing

brussel sprouts

going into the loo and finding someone elses calling card

calories in beer

plastic cutlery - standrds

having to shave

but mostly I just hate.

Shaman

I hate that I love everyone. :kiss:

:lookaroun

Or is it I love that I hate everyone?

*ponders*

No, I think the first one is right....

:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom