I Hate _______!!!!

DDuckFan130

Nemo14 said:
One of my DD's freshman classes required 7 books... that's when she started shopping online!
Ah, that has been the majority of my classes. That's what happens when your major is English Ed...you get to buy lots of novels for 2 or 3 classes. That really adds up :brick:

Nemo14

DDuckFan130 said:
Ah, that has been the majority of my classes. That's what happens when your major is English Ed...you get to buy lots of novels for 2 or 3 classes. That really adds up :brick:
Hers was for an Art History class (gen ed requirement), and the books were each a minimum of $50!

Lil'mermaid

As of right now I'm a business admin major, but I'm looking to change that in a year. I bought 2 business books, and one had a CD that I'm probably going to lose. Only one of my classes required more than one book but I had to by a calculator that cost me $115!

Nemo14

Lil'mermaid said:
As of right now I'm a business admin major, but I'm looking to change that in a year. I bought 2 business books, and one had a CD that I'm probably going to lose. Only one of my classes required more than one book but I had to by a calculator that cost me $115!
graphing calculator?

Nemo14

Lil'mermaid said:
Yeah, my mom thought I had one but I had borrowed it from the school last year for stuff. If I hadn't bought it then I might have had a smaller heart attack.
DD had one in high school, so we thought that DS would be all set when he needed one. But of course, they required a newer model, so we've had to buy 2 of them and neither child has any interest inpursuing any higher math classes!

Lil'mermaid

Nemo14 said:
DD had one in high school, so we thought that DS would be all set when he needed one. But of course, they required a newer model, so we've had to buy 2 of them and neither child has any interest inpursuing any higher math classes!

I lose everything so even if I had bought one, I would most likely end up buying a new one anyway. I was amazed I didn't lose more stuff from the school in the past 4 years.

Nemo14

Lil'mermaid said:
I lose everything so even if I had bought one, I would most likely end up buying a new one anyway. I was amazed I didn't lose more stuff from the school in the past 4 years.
You and my son would make a great pair!

maggiegrace1

dr_teeth90210 said:
I hate when people switch their signatures and prom dates.

Well I hate that my prom date disappeared on me and I was sad...:( ;)
Do you think he could make it up to me...:kiss:

I changed my signature to keep the peace...
I could change it again..any ideas?

Jess is right...from Hello!!!!..:)

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
Well I hate that my prom date disappeared on me and I was sad...:( ;)
Do you think he could make it up to me...:kiss:

I changed my signature to keep the peace...
I could change it again..any ideas?

Jess is right...from Hello!!!!..:)
:eek: :lol:

Dana!!!

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
:eek: :lol:

Dana!!!

What?

I mean that in the nicest way..

He can take me to the next fake prom thingie that wont happen..:)

and I need some ideas for my sig..I cant find anything good..

Get your mind out of the gutter silly...:p :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom