I Got It !! I Got It!! My Planning Dvd!!!

sbkline

Sorry I just could not contain myself.... I needed to share!! I'm so FREAKING EXCITED!!!! Ok have'nt watched it yet, I'm taking the plastic off as we speak!!! Needless to say all of those waiting for their's....maybe today is the day!!!!! Ok I'll tune in later guys!!!!

As you speak? You mean, you are able to type this message, while simultaneousley taking the plastic off of your DVD? Either your doing one with your fingers and the other with your toes, or we are talking to an octopus. :p :lol:

Nemo14

Mine came yesterday and I never got an e-mail ahead of time.

One thing that I noticed when I watched it last night is that there are a number of shots of SE without the wand. I realize it's just old footage, but I like to think of it as a preview of things to come....:lookaroun

Nemo14

I never got an email about the dvd. I did about the maps and they should be here any day now.

I liked the new dvd. The only thing I think it was missing was a little more about dtd. Maybe I missed that part. My dd who's 8 wanted to see something about the bibbiddi bobbiddi boutique.
There's a whole section about that. I think it's in the water parks and more section. I could be wrong about the location, but I know I watched it last night.
They also even mention the Pirates and Princess party!

Jessie&Buzz

There's a whole section about that. I think it's in the water parks and more section. I could be wrong about the location, but I know I watched it last night.
They also even mention the Pirates and Princess party!

OK! Thanks! I'll have to check it out. We didn't watch the water park section since we aren't doing them. It was also getting to be the kids bed time so we just skipped parts. I'll watch it later.

pacochran

Got ours yesterday, but got home to late to watch it:cry: . But will watch it tonight:sohappy: . Will be flying to Disney one week from the moment I am writing this:sohappy: :sohappy: .

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
What are these maps that everyone's talking about? I don't remember seeing anything about that when I ordered my DVD. Just curious..:veryconfu

Nicole

What are these maps that everyone's talking about? I don't remember seeing anything about that when I ordered my DVD. Just curious..:veryconfu

They have nothing to do with the DVD. The custom park maps are a separate thing you can order on the website. Anything free that Disney will send me, I'm happy to get! I don't have mine yet, but I was able to choose which attractions I wanted to have shown on my map and leave others off. I'm interested to see how they turn out.

disney.co.nr

so do i, i dont really like it though... it doesnt say much about the parks, rides or resorts. it just describes the celebration. thats why i liked the four hosts better, at least then you could see and hear their enthusiasm.

disney.co.nr

The Fab Four (there were four of them, no?) co-presenters, with what's-her-name, bench-guy, cool-dude-kid, and world's-best-mom are gone...

There's a one-man narration now. The segments for each park are introduced by CMs and various people of all ages/abilities/etc "standing" on billowing clouds telling us their personal dreams ("I dream of being able to fly"—cut to scene from Soarin')... Then the narrator takes over and describes a featured attraction... Then surprise, more kids on clouds telling us their dreams... The cycle cycles on...

Still not as in-depth as I would prefer it to be...

agreed!! kinda boring

Maerj

Just got mine today! This one seems to be a lot more on the emotional side than the previous DVDs. No, it doesn't actually have a lot of new footage of the parks but it does advertise the new celebration pretty well. I really like the stories from the CMs, it was a nice touch I think. The packaging was nice and the whole thing overall was well done. If you are in the mood to just watch park footage, you'd be better off watching one of the older discs.

disney.co.nr

Still waiting here.....Anything on EE or the YETI?:lookaroun

yeah, EE plays the biggest part i'd say. I dont remember about the Yeti but i do know that they showed it a few times... they also mentioned a new finding nemo attraction taking place in disneyland. and featured a couple imagineers talking about new attractions like Monsters inc's LFCC, and both Nemo attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom