I Got It !! I Got It!! My Planning Dvd!!!

Ashitaka

Yeah! It was soooo nice to see the new dvd in my mailbox when I got home from a blah day at the office.

I'll watch it as soon as I've made myself dinner. I hope it's not a letdown after the wait for it.

SirNim

Any reviews? Is it horribly annoying like the last one or really good?
The Fab Four (there were four of them, no?) co-presenters, with what's-her-name, bench-guy, cool-dude-kid, and world's-best-mom are gone...

There's a one-man narration now. The segments for each park are introduced by CMs and various people of all ages/abilities/etc "standing" on billowing clouds telling us their personal dreams ("I dream of being able to fly"—cut to scene from Soarin')... Then the narrator takes over and describes a featured attraction... Then surprise, more kids on clouds telling us their dreams... The cycle cycles on...

Still not as in-depth as I would prefer it to be...

TrentMom

I got mine today too!!!! So excited to watch it!!!

I got my maps today, too. They are so nice...I couldn't look at them that closely, as I have a 2yr old who likes to grab everything...LOL SO, I will be watching my dvd tonight and reading my maps....can't wait!!!

Trentmom

dixiegirl

Original Poster
LOVE IT!!!
Yup made me cry as soon as everyone started talking about their dreams...I'll be watching it probably again tomorrow....
FINALLY CAME!!

steviej

does everyone get an email before they get the dvd? Cause its probably been a couple months since I ordered mine and no email yet.

Jessie&Buzz

I never got an email about the dvd. I did about the maps and they should be here any day now.

I liked the new dvd. The only thing I think it was missing was a little more about dtd. Maybe I missed that part. My dd who's 8 wanted to see something about the bibbiddi bobbiddi boutique.

imagineer boy

SirNim said:
The Fab Four (there were four of them, no?) co-presenters, with what's-her-name, bench-guy, cool-dude-kid, and world's-best-mom are gone...

There's a one-man narration now. The segments for each park are introduced by CMs and various people of all ages/abilities/etc "standing" on billowing clouds telling us their personal dreams ("I dream of being able to fly"—cut to scene from Soarin')... Then the narrator takes over and describes a featured attraction... Then surprise, more kids on clouds telling us their dreams... The cycle cycles on...

Still not as in-depth as I would prefer it to be...

Well, anything's better than those god-awful hosts ( especially Luke ) on the last DVD.

MJW

I got both, the maps and the dvd today also. I received an e-mail for the maps, but nothing for the dvd.:sohappy:

Disnut

I didn't get mine yet. Maybe tomorrow but I am leaving town before mail comes.:cry: I hope I have it when I get home Sunday.:sohappy:

St205

Im glad to have my old one really. Sure,whenever Luke talks I hit the mute button...but it was fun(Dave was great).

I just ordered this one a few weeks ago,so it still hasnt arrived yet.

Cinderella1976

I hope I get mine soon - we leave in 11 days!!:sohappy: I got my maps today so hopefully the DVD will arrive tomorrow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom