I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

diddy_mouse

I love the fact that this thread has been around as long as I have been a member. :lol:

I also love that, thanks to Twitter, I was reminded of this crazy epic thread.

MickeyBen

Your greatest pleasure will be that when you contact Disney and give them his name, booth, and location and tell the story of what he did to you that he will never set foot back on disney property for this event... Enough said.... Disney will not tolerate a guy like this!

pintraderpayee

I love looking for this thread to be bumped every year prior to my annual Easter trip to the World! It ranks right up there with buying the new Unofficial Guide every year. Once these two things have taken place I know it is almost time to hit the interstate to FL:sohappy:

ob1thx1138

So for those of us who are relatively new and not wanting to spend the time reading this entire epic what ever happened? I did read about a T-shirt being made and people planning on visiting this guy all over the country just to pester him, but what ever happened?

Thorpyness

Ooops.... don't think i'm a qualified menber as i haven't posted in this thread before. ....Aaah that's better !

I read the early stuff (up about 06) and I presume he hasn't been seen for a good while since and the thread is resurrected for nostalgic reasons...and to give those of us that missed it a giggle.

GMRO

Very good read! Glad it's back!

Somebody should make one of those mono-tone internet robotic cartoon videos - like the Gieco commercial. Tha'd be too funny! This altercation would be funny to watch for sure and become a cult classic!!!

sweetpee_1993

This is like a comfort thread...sorta like having a "lovey" blankie or something. I get the warm-n-fuzzies when I see it and have an overwhelming urge to hug my fellow wdwmagic'ers. :D

Soooo, Nim, the big question 7 years later is: Are there any shirts still available? If I was walking thru Epcot and spotted one (especially as limited as they were :animwink:) I'd totally have a squealling fit, embrace the wearer, and have a round of pics for posterity. :wave:

SirNim

Soooo, Nim, the big question 7 years later is: Are there any shirts still available? If I was walking thru Epcot and spotted one (especially as limited as they were :animwink:) I'd totally have a squealling fit, embrace the wearer, and have a round of pics for posterity. :wave:
If someone were so inclined to order a shirt, I think I might have just enough iron-on t-shirt transfer paper left in my office to whip one more up, just for old time's sake! :D :wave:

Everything old is new again. :lol:

Pooks

I read this thread in 2 parts, once when i couldn't sleep about 7am and came back to it tonight.
Kudos to you guys (no pun intended lol) for standing by a fellow WDWmagic'er and getting this bad tempered so and so kicked out of WDW.
This is an epic thread, to carry on 6 years! :ROFLOL:

maryszhi

i think this is hilarious...everytime i read it it transports me back 7 years lol <3 anyways i wonder if they stoped posting their schedual bc wdwmagic fans were showing up and taking pictures lol <3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom