I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

EaglesfanNJ

Holy thread bump Batman! :sohappy:

Funny, last month I was way bored one night and took the time to read through every page of this bad boy.. priceless.

Question is, anyone going to Flower and Garden this year to say hi to our friends and keep tradition alive?

devoy1701

looking back at this thread as it has reserrected every year now...does anyone feel bad for the way you treated these people? I mean, not everyone can be happy and carefree all the time....these ppl are making flower planters for a living for pete's sake. Maybe there isn't much to be happy about there.

You all should be ashamed...

:rolleyes:

:drevil:

Rob, I think you should reenact something this year...scope out all of the vendors and find one that just can't stand to have their buttons pushed (or your button pushed...as in your shutter button on your camera).

Just a thought.

rodserling27

Funny, last month I was way bored one night and took the time to read through every page of this bad boy.. priceless.

Question is, anyone going to Flower and Garden this year to say hi to our friends and keep tradition alive?

I was considering it... :drevil:

I remember as a lurker coming across this a few years ago and laughing my head off. Still find it funny.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member

Is it that time of the year already?

Rob, I think you should reenact something this year...scope out all of the vendors and find one that just can't stand to have their buttons pushed (or your button pushed...as in your shutter button on your camera).

Just a thought.

I'd love to, but I don't live stateside anymore... and my vacation time is all booked up for South America, Europe, and North Africa trips. World Showcase isn't enough anymore for me.

LongballMG

So excited to see this thread shared on facebook!!

It always makes me smile and reminds me of all the great memories I have of the over 10 years I've been a member of this board.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom