I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

WishIwasThere

But if you get them kicked out of WDW, then that would ruin a lot of peoples fun. And this post would die :cry: . I look forward to this post being revied every F&G time.

Since1976

WishIwasThere said:
But if you get them kicked out of WDW, then that would ruin a lot of peoples fun. And this post would die :cry: . I look forward to this post being revied every F&G time.

Wow, who woulda thunk this thread would live so long? I personally would have placed bets on any one of those "Funny/stupid things overheard at WDW" threads to get more replies.

I haven't been to F & G, but when I do, I'll be darned if I don't think of this insanely long thread while I'm there!

jmvd20

Since1976 said:
I haven't been to F & G, but when I do, I'll be darned if I don't think of this insanely long thread while I'm there!

It's impossible not to think of it while your at the F&G festival. I personally think it should be listed as an official attraction while they wre there.

tink rules

Put it on the map, but make sure there is an announcement about no flash photography.....

So... are their inventions pattented or something???? Copyrighted????

Anyone ever boought one of these things?????

bassman

i would have told him where to stick his stuff,and then deliberatly taken another pic really close to the you just got to him that little more.
p.s sorry this is a bit late i only just read the thread :eek:

jmvd20

bassman said:
i would have told him where to stick his stuff,and then deliberatly taken another pic really close to the you just got to him that little more.
p.s sorry this is a bit late i only just read the thread :eek:

If you read the whole thing from start to finish it is about novel size by now. Anyone know a publisher? Maybe we could market this - it would be better than a lot of the other books being released these days. We could even put some PICTURES IN IT!!!! :sohappy:

justducky78

For those interested, I posted some pics of our friends and their cart at the F&G festival. We were there in early May and caught a glimse of them. I'm in the pink shirt and my husband is in the white shirt. I swear, I was more excited to find these people before we did anything else at Epcot! Hee, hee. Luckily, they were just outside the Canada Pavillion. Sorry - the pictures aren't close up AT ALL - but you can kind of see them in two of the pics. Of course, my husband's thumb is over one of the pics! The guy snarled at my husband when we got close, and I didn't want him pitching my camera in the lake, although if he had... I'm sure I could count on everyone here to arrange a protest!

SirNim

jmvd20 said:
If you read the whole thing from start to finish it is about novel size by now. Anyone know a publisher? Maybe we could market this - it would be better than a lot of the other books being released these days. We could even put some PICTURES IN IT!!!! :sohappy:
Interesting...

Anybody know if a whole online forum topic was ever published from start to finish?

I bet we could make some money off a deal if we were the first... A "novel" concept... Hmm... :D

~LeeLee~

Usually people get all fussy about a thread bump, but reading this (first two pages) and calling the guy to the mat was good form! Good form, I say!

I hope he hasn't been invited back in recent years...

Nemo14

~LeeLee~ said:
Usually people get all fussy about a thread bump, but reading this (first two pages) and calling the guy to the mat was good form! Good form, I say!

I hope he hasn't been invited back in recent years...
You really have to read the whole thread - it's hilarious.

...or check the Spark notes...

jakeman

You know...I have yet to post in this thread. I think it is about time.

I'll be on the look out for these guys at F&W this year.

Only 259 more post to 1000...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I heard the were creating an altercation Zone outside the Rose and Crown to add that truly authentic British pub closing time feel.

Who are you lookin at?:lookaroun

ChuckElias

LOL. When I saw the title of the thread, I opened it up and read the first page. Unbelievable story. I love the F&G and F&W Festivals. Can't imagine this happening.

Anyway, I read the first page and then just clicked to the last page to see what was added. When I realized that the thread was FIFTY pages long, I went back and saw that this happened in 2004!!! :lol:

I'm glad somebody bumped it, otherwise I never would've heard that horrible story. Now I have to go back and read the other 49 pages!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom