I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

SGT623

This is the thread that never ends
Yes, it goes on and on my friends
Some people started reading it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue reading it forever just because—

(second verus same as the first..)

This is the thread that never ends
Yes, it goes on and on my friends
Some people started reading it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue reading it forever just because—

(repeat)

:)

barnum42

C&D said:
I'm relatively new on the Forum and have heard vague references to the Ladder thread but what is the thread name; I did a search for ladder, in the General Discussions forum, but no thread names came up with this in the title.:confused:
The Ladder will crop up in more than one thread, but it started life during the construction of Mission Space where photos of the building in progress always seemed to include the ladder - which has since been spotted participating in other construction projects :D

suzie

Well, I don't want this thread to ever stop. I have never seen so many people on it, gave me a good chance to have a look at almost everybody's forum name on this forum.

I just finished reading it. I think everybody on this forum knows about these guys.

I'm leaving in 19 days, I will be thinking of these guys when I go to Epcot near Canada's pavillion.

Who knows, maybe they will be visiting there...................... then I will definitely take a picture of them.

Please do continue.

ChuckElias

Ok, I'm headed to the Food and Wine Festival on Sept 29. I think they're supposed to be there for the first couple days of Oct. Anybody else going to be there and want to antagonize them? Well, maybe just bug them a bit? :)

Edit: I just went to their website and their schedule for Oct isn't posted yet. I thought I'd seen it, but maybe that was last year's. Well, I'll be looking for them anyway.

Nemo14

Ok, I'm headed to the Food and Wine Festival on Sept 29. I think they're supposed to be there for the first couple days of Oct. Anybody else going to be there and want to antagonize them? Well, maybe just bug them a bit? :)

Edit: I just went to their website and their schedule for Oct isn't posted yet. I thought I'd seen it, but maybe that was last year's. Well, I'll be looking for them anyway.
We'll be there on the 30th - I plan to take a few pics if I see them. I looked for them at the Flower show, but they were not there when we went.

LeeLee D

arm numb...throat dry...retinas burned out looking at screen too long.... but...

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read every post!!!!!!!:hammer:

Did someone say something about a ladder????:D :D

JimboJones123

FINALLY -- MUST -- MAKE -- T --SHIRT.

Grim Grinner

My wife and I were accosted by this guy some years ago. I never put two and two together until I stumbled onto this thread- also some years ago.

In a twisted and disturbed way, that vendor has brought us his own snarly Disney magic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom