I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

Badger Brent

Original Poster
I still wish I could have got a CM to come with me the initial time to see his reaction to my picture taking. If he's behaving, I'm guessing he got the word to cool it about pictures. If he does blow up, I REALLY wish a CM would be there to witness the encounter. Just a few thoughts.... ;)

ZapperZ

Mr. Friendly said:
It must have sounded prety serious. The planter villan has already called me beggeing me for a job at my new booth. He wants to be in charge of customer relations. He says he is realy good at working with people and closing sales with his agresive "no pictures" sales aproach. He says that if you act like the planter is so inovative that people can't take pictures of it, it will fly off the shelves. Sadly this logic destroyed his modeling carreer and drove him into the planter buisness.

I don't know, I think I can find someone a little more qualified to fill the position.

It's realy hard to be serious leaving for Disney World in 5 days. :D :lol:

Oy vey. I'm such a sucker!

:)

Zz.

Mr. Friendly

Seeking HP sponsership for new planter

I have also developed a new rotating plant stand that has been fashoned to a 10 horsepower lawnmower engine.

I like my nature fast and furious.

Every time I krank it up it just sounds like nature to me. I have been having some dificulties with it though, the G forces has already killed 2 plants. I blame it on pre-exsisting health conditions, but its obviously not for weaker plants.

Again I will be happy to let anyone take pictures of it, but don't get too close- that sucker will take your arm off.:)

jmvd20

Mr. Friendly said:
I have also developed a new rotating plant stand that has been fashoned to a 10 horsepower lawnmower engine.

I like my nature fast and furious.

Every time I krank it up it just sounds like nature to me. I have been having some dificulties with it though, the G forces has already killed 2 plants. I blame it on pre-exsisting health conditions, but its obviously not for weaker plants.

Again I will be happy to let anyone take pictures of it, but don't get too close- that sucker will take your arm off.:)

Try it with the motor in idle, I think the plants will like it better that way and you could still have the sound and smells of nature from the motor.

MAF

Badger Brent said:
I still wish I could have got a CM to come with me the initial time to see his reaction to my picture taking. If he's behaving, I'm guessing he got the word to cool it about pictures. If he does blow up, I REALLY wish a CM would be there to witness the encounter. Just a few thoughts.... ;)
I can't believe that guy went of on you by the looks of you in your avatar, you look like you could snap him in 2....:lol:

Mr. Friendly

jmvd20 said:
Try it with the motor in idle, I think the plants will like it better that way and you could still have the sound and smells of nature from the motor.

We have experimented with a no G force mode where the planters simply tilt back and forth. This mode is prety lame, besides its frustrating spending all that money and spending all that time just to have a planter that tilts back and forth. I could see there could have been troubles from the start, but you have to compete with all the other manufactures who are building biger and more extreem plant stands.

TimeTrip

Well.. I didn't see our regular nature on the rocks folks today, they weren't in their usual spot and I couldnt' find them elsewhere. However, i was walking by another vendor when i saw one of them get out of her chair to stop someone from taking a picture of their wares. They looks like painted ceramic houses or something. Anyways, if you're feeling adventurous try getting a picture of this tents products:

http://disney.timetrip.net/unsorted/nophotos.jpg

They're on the route to mexico near the odyssey. Oh, yeah, those little white signs say "no photos".

Mad Stitch

I leave for WDW next weekend. I have yet to experience M:S and Soarin’, but what I am looking forward to at Epcot the most is finding this vendor. Thanks all for the laughs over the years. :wave:

napnet

TimeTrip said:
Well.. I didn't see our regular nature on the rocks folks today, they weren't in their usual spot and I couldnt' find them elsewhere.

I looked and looked for them on Sunday but couldn't find them anywhere. It seemed some vendors were not open on Sunday.

justducky78

We saw them when we were in Epcot on Monday, May 1st and again later in the week. Their booth was suprisingly busy so we snapped a few pics but no close ups. You can see the sides of their faces. They are near the Canada pavillion, just past it on the right if you're walking towards Futureworld. The guy sort of snarled at my husband. And the lady...whoa!

I was so excited to see them after hearing about them for so long! Hee, hee! :lol:

I didn't see them on Sunday either...

Dizkneenut

Didn't See Them!

I was at EPCOT yesterday and looked around the Canada/World Showcase entrance area and didn't see the duo or their products. Maybe they snarled at the wrong person (like a supervising cast member incognito) and were finally encouraged to leave. We can hope, right?

Standby to chalk one up for Badger Brent and his WDWMAGIC family!!!:lol:

Could we finally be nearing the end of this thread?:wave:

justducky78

Dizkneenut said:
I was at EPCOT yesterday and looked around the Canada/World Showcase entrance area and didn't see the duo or their products. Maybe they snarled at the wrong person (like a supervising cast member incognito) and were finally encouraged to leave. We can hope, right?

Standby to chalk one up for Badger Brent and his WDWMAGIC family!!!:lol:

Could we finally be nearing the end of this thread?:wave:

I don't think they work Sundays...that's probably why you didn't see them. I can't believe I know their schedule!! :lol:

Number_6

Dukeblue1016 said:
CRAZINESS!!!!!!

That show is great. Oliver was okay, but I really preferred the character of Jeff.

As far as things relating to this thread go, I've been to Epcot a couple of times during the F&G Festival this year and haven't seen the folks from Nature on the Rocks. It is possible that either they got tired of people ignoring their signs or they finally did get the boot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom