I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

jmvd20

I was at Epcot 4 different days last week and could not find them anywhere :( I would have to say they have packed up and left town. It was somewhat dissapointing that I couldn't get my own pictures of them.

tink rules

Well, then look on the pictures and we should be able to whip up a few dozen (anyone good with a saw here????? I didn't do too good in Shop Class....) and then we could come up with some kooky name and set up right next to them!!!!!!

How about On the Rocks and we could sell drinks too?????

jmvd20

tink rules said:
Well, then look on the pictures and we should be able to whip up a few dozen (anyone good with a saw here????? I didn't do too good in Shop Class....) and then we could come up with some kooky name and set up right next to them!!!!!!

How about On the Rocks and we could sell drinks too?????

That sounds good to me, after all it would give me an excuse to go back to WDW! I could make some but the time to do it is where I have a problem. After all that would take away from my time posting on these here boards :D

MissM

I looked for them on Saturday but nothing. Didn't even see their booth. Darn! (I didn't realize they had already left the Festival for the year!)
-m

jmvd20

MissM said:
I looked for them on Saturday but nothing. Didn't even see their booth. Darn! (I didn't realize they had already left the Festival for the year!)
-m

Getting some pictures of them was on my "must do" list for our trip. It was a big let down when I realized they weren't there.

PBarton

We were at WDW from 5-19th May and visited Epcot several times. We did not see them on any day, we looked everywhere for them.

They must have either :

1. Been told to "Do one", due to guest complaints.
2. Got fed up of the picture taking and left of their own accord.
3. Run out of stock (unlikely!)

I go with option 1...

:drevil:

epcotfan

hcswingfield said:
Was at Epcot 3 times earlier this month (May 06) and they were not there. Had my camera ready and everything.

Same here. I was there from the 4-9th of May and couldn't find them.

blackerbys17

OH NO! I just went on their website and they were literally in my neighborhood 2 days ago!!! And I missed them! :cry:

I can't believe it, I went to Epcot twice last week on Sunday and Monday and didn't see them and they actually come right over to me (I live in Homestead) and I didn't even know! :brick:

Ok, gotta go and kick myself repeatedly!!! :hammer:

Oh well, at least now I know they keep a calendar. I'll have to keep an eye on it from now on. :wave:

ZapperZ

I wonder if these people know what a "celebrity" they are on here, even if its under dubious circumstances.

Someone should tell them ..... or, maybe not. :)

Zz.

blackerbys17

:lol: That's funny, I've been wondering that very thing! I was looking for them in Epcot because I was going to go up to them and ask them that very thing!

However, my husband's idea was funny too. Our camera's battery wa dead so he was going to go up to them and say "I have a photographic memory, click-click" and then just walk away!

:lol: I thought that would have been a riot!!!:lol:

jsknebel

Bwahahahahaha!

Badger Brent said:
Your mission if you choose to take it is to find this vendor, take a photo, and escape with all body parts intact!! Good luck to all who accept this mission....

I will be down there in 8 days. I will find him. I will avenge you. I will have my whole "team" take multiple pictures and video, with sound. I will post this on the site for all to view and laugh at. Bad show cannot be tolerated.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow, now I have another fun thing to do at WDW!
Woohoo!

HotSamoan

Yeah man you shouldnt let him talk to you like that. As a Cast Member I know that treating guests with respect is a big deal because they have to go by our 4 guidelines for making every guest feel special. About the picture thing the vendor had no right to tell you not to take a picture because there is no such thing at disney as a copyright on taking a picture of a flower. But over all next time if i were you take a video camera so you have proof of what he did and how he ruined the magic for you.

p.S. Easy way for him to get fired :)
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom