I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

C&D

Our vigilant members shall be ever observant. I'll take the 'lookout' first week of December. Happy hunting everyone. :)

IlovyensiD

I just got a message on my answering machine from a Laura who said she was a manager at Disney. She called in response to a letter I sent Disney about Nature on the Rocks. We had an incident with them about a year ago. It took Disney a year to respond to our letter, but she tells me that they have been banned from setting up a stand at Disney World due to our letter and other incidents that have been reported with other guests. So I guess we did it! Just thought I'd let you know.

wannabeBelle

I just got a message on my answering machine from a Laura who said she was a manager at Disney. She called in response to a letter I sent Disney about Nature on the Rocks. We had an incident with them about a year ago. It took Disney a year to respond to our letter, but she tells me that they have been banned from setting up a stand at Disney World due to our letter and other incidents that have been reported with other guests. So I guess we did it! Just thought I'd let you know.

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Belle

PintoColvig

Why the heck did you do that for? Now what are we going to talk about? :p :lol:

imamouse

Thanks for the results update. Way to go!!

sandicinderelli

This is the thread that never ends
It will go on and on my friends
Badger Brent starting posting it
Not knowing what he did
And we'll go on posting forever just because....................

This is the thread that never ends............................

THIS....IS.... CLASSIC! Good show!!

Badger Brent

Original Poster
I'm satisfied with WDW denying them to have a booth from now on. It's been a great thread, but it's time for it to be done. And to those who hate this thread, then WHY are you still reading it at this point! :brick: Good bye to my thread and thanks to all who participated and helped get "them" off WDW property. See you all around world showcase sometime... Brent:wave:

PintoColvig

If you love a thread, set it free.
It it returns to you, it is yours.
If it does not, it never was.

So long, dear thread. RIP. :cry:

**plays taps**

:lookaroun

**takes one more picture for old times' sake**

Meeko

It's over??? :eek: I only just got done reading the WHOLE thing a few weeks ago :hammer: Oh well, sounds like Disney's better off without these people.

ErickainPA

DH asked me about them the other day, since we are going to be WDW in 6 days. He was going to be taking pics of them, getting them PO'ed. :ROFLOL:

napnet

funny thing is i was just thinking of this today... we had a big parade thing down town today and there was a booth selling EXACTLY the same thing as them... too bad they were from Pensacola... would have been hilarious to take photos of them here in Tally :)

J_Krafty24

Wow, I can't believe I read all 56 pages - my finance is right - maybe I do need to get a life. You guys should sell the movie rights to this thing. (did anyone ever send the link to these jokers?)

jmvd20

It's Back!!!

I knew that with some hard work and dedication someone would bring this thread back.

Are these guys still in business??

ZapperZ

DH asked me about them the other day, since we are going to be WDW in 6 days. He was going to be taking pics of them, getting them PO'ed. :ROFLOL:

I thought I read somewhere (in this thread maybe?) that these people have been banished from WDW?

Zz.

diddy_mouse

wow...I thought I'd never see *this* thread again! But it guess since it is nearing the F & G Festival someone was kind enough to unearth it :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom