I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

ChuckElias

I was at Food and Wine for the opening weekend (when they didn't have ANY pins!! :mad: ) and the Nature on the Rocks people were not there. Additionally, when I got home, I checked their website calendar and they didn't have any appearances at Disney listed for Oct/Nov.

DisneySaint

F & G = Flower and Garden not Food and Wine for those of you thinking it said F & W ...

Nature on the Rocks makes garden things so would have no reason to be at the Food and Wine Festival.

tigger248

F & G = Flower and Garden not Food and Wine for those of you thinking it said F & W ...

Nature on the Rocks makes garden things so would have no reason to be at the Food and Wine Festival.

Actually they do aparently have a reason to go to the Food and wine fest too as they have been there for it in the past. I saw them in 2004 and I think they were also there last year.

Panchito

I understand the difference between the Flower and Garden and the Food and Wine. That nature folks actually had the Food and Wine festival listed on their calendar earlier in the year but now it has been removed. Must be afraid of photos.

blackerbys17

Old news, I know, but I did keep an eye out for them at the Food & Wine festival just in case they were there, no such luck. It's OK, there is always next year!:sohappy:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
and I went ahead and bought a spy lens for my camera to mess with them :(

Oh well... at least I have it for other purposes

Vernonpush

I think Word Association has had to restart the most times as a thread. I think that the longest thread. We are at Part 6, because the thread was so long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom