I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

I wasnt very keen on going over to EPCOT to soon but i will most definatley have to do this. Snap a photo or two.

I often wonder do these people know that they are being talked about all over the world... not for the product, but for there lack of respect and complete idiotness.

Yellow Shoes

I would be REALLY surprised if no one has sent them this link by now.

Their e-mail address is on their web site.

(and, no, it isn't my style)

Thelazer

You gotta admit, this is a great marketing ploy. Just think how many wdwmagic folks now will make it a point to stop by that booth.

disneypearl

Thelazer said:
You gotta admit, this is a great marketing ploy. Just think how many wdwmagic folks now will make it a point to stop by that booth.

True, but I doubt anyone would buy from them. Has anyone taken any pictures of these guys lately?

Mr. Friendly

villans

You people just don't get it. These people are just charectors! They are just acting rude as part of the show, like cruelella or scar or something like that. Disney is famous for its villans. Disney should be a little more carefull with such convincing costumes. Next time just ask for a hug, autograph and especialy a photo with your favorite villan! :animwink:

Nemo14

My family's doing the Segway tour in a couple of weeks. Maybe they could launch an attack :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Valawen9

disneypearl said:
True, but I doubt anyone would buy from them. Has anyone taken any pictures of these guys lately?

I'm going to this weekend.
And possibly blast my airhorn while I'm at it. (If I can even get it into the park lol)

jmvd20

I'll be there in 2 weeks and I am going to do my best to get a picture of me measuring his planters and writing the numbers down on a notepad. I do not think WDW would let me in with a normal size tape but I have one of those very small ones that goes on a key ring, I seriously doubt security would not allow that one. It is only about 1.5" by 1.5" in size. But if anyone feels they will not let me in with that please let me know.

Mr. Friendly

It took some time but I discovered the secrets to making these amazing plant stands through careful observations and a spy camera. I have rented the booth next to this "nature rocks villan" and plan to sell these amazing plant stands.

I am sure I will do pretty well even though my plant stands are more exspensive because, who you gonna buy from, Him or Mr. Friendly?
:drevil:

Everyone is welcome to pose with me and take as many photos as you wish with my pattend plant stands. Later in the day I will be giving demonstations on how to make your own amazing plant stands and how to take amazing photographs of them.:)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
BeachClub1 said:
Rob, are you going to post them on your site?, I just checked and their not up yet...By the way, I got a good laugh out of your avitar. :lol:
not yet... camera is a little on the dead side

ZapperZ

Mr. Friendly said:
It took some time but I discovered the secrets to making these amazing plant stands through careful observations and a spy camera. I have rented the booth next to this "nature rocks villan" and plan to sell these amazing plant stands.

I am sure I will do pretty well even though my plant stands are more exspensive because, who you gonna buy from, Him or Mr. Friendly?
:drevil:

Everyone is welcome to pose with me and take as many photos as you wish with my pattend plant stands. Later in the day I will be giving demonstations on how to make your own amazing plant stands and how to take amazing photographs of them.:)

Wait, are you serious, or are you pulling my leg? (I can never tell anymore these days) :)

Because if you are, and you will be next to these folks, I will so take you up on your offer when I get there in 3 weeks!

:)

Zz.

Mr. Friendly

ZapperZ said:
Wait, are you serious, or are you pulling my leg? (I can never tell anymore these days) :)

Because if you are, and you will be next to these folks, I will so take you up on your offer when I get there in 3 weeks!

:)

Zz.

It must have sounded prety serious. The planter villan has already called me beggeing me for a job at my new booth. He wants to be in charge of customer relations. He says he is realy good at working with people and closing sales with his agresive "no pictures" sales aproach. He says that if you act like the planter is so inovative that people can't take pictures of it, it will fly off the shelves. Sadly this logic destroyed his modeling carreer and drove him into the planter buisness.

I don't know, I think I can find someone a little more qualified to fill the position.

It's realy hard to be serious leaving for Disney World in 5 days. :D :lol:

Macaylasmom

Leaving for Disney 5/13/06. I can't wait to stop by this stand. Maybe if I have enough nerve, I will snap some pictures. I could get my daughter to stand next to a planter stand for a picture, but I don't want her to get yelled out. It would be funny to see if they would yell at a 5 yr old though. I don't think my husband would take to well to this though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom