I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

Nemo14

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Leaving in 3 days....with camera in hand. I'm going to ask them if I can take a picture w/ them holding one of their pots.:sohappy:
...wearing matching WDW Magic T-shirts?

Number_6

I think the next time I'm at Epcot(could be Wednsday after the kids get out of school) I'm going to bring my digital camera. I'll transfer the pictures I have on it before I go, so my memory stick will be clear. Then I'll just wander over, with the camera in record mode and make like I took a picture. What they won't know is that I'll be recording their reaction to a guest taking a picture. If they flip out, I may even ask if I can get a picture of the two of them next to their obviously brilliant creations so the folks "back home" can see who came up with these great pieces of... work. If they flip out more when someone is trying to compliment them, it won't be a problem to bring the recording to a manager at guest relations and show them exactly what happened.

brich

Ya, when I go in a couple of weeks, I'll probably just ignore them because this "best thread ever" is getting a tad over done... It's like that joke that get's emailed to you 1000 times. The first couple of times is funny. But when everybody has to send it to you... :brick:

WDWScottieBoy

Number_6 said:
I think the next time I'm at Epcot(could be Wednsday after the kids get out of school) I'm going to bring my digital camera. I'll transfer the pictures I have on it before I go, so my memory stick will be clear. Then I'll just wander over, with the camera in record mode and make like I took a picture. What they won't know is that I'll be recording their reaction to a guest taking a picture. If they flip out, I may even ask if I can get a picture of the two of them next to their obviously brilliant creations so the folks "back home" can see who came up with these great pieces of... work. If they flip out more when someone is trying to compliment them, it won't be a problem to bring the recording to a manager at guest relations and show them exactly what happened.

If you go and would like some company, send me a PM. I haven't been to the parks in a week and am really missing going to Epcot. Now that the F&W is going on, I really do need to get there.

I'm sure I'll go a couple of times this week, just have to wait for all my tests to end. :cry:

Rogue71371

My camera is all ready. I love this sort of stuff. I go out of my way to be anice person, but when someone gets like this it really aggravates me.

I will be in Disney from Oct 29th to Nov 1st. If he is still there, I am going to make sure that I take a bunch of pictures of the holders, when he asks why or comments, I will be honest and say that I am not interested in paying $40 plus for a plant holder that I can make at home for a couple buck in my woodshop.

I can only wonder what his reaction will be.

notnothin

Rogue71371 said:
My camera is all ready. I love this sort of stuff. I go out of my way to be anice person, but when someone gets like this it really aggravates me.

I will be in Disney from Oct 29th to Nov 1st. If he is still there, I am going to make sure that I take a bunch of pictures of the holders, when he asks why or comments, I will be honest and say that I am not interested in paying $40 plus for a plant holder that I can make at home for a couple buck in my woodshop.

I can only wonder what his reaction will be.

Hehe ... follow through and let us know how it goes!

SpenceMan01

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Leaving in 3 days....with camera in hand. I'm going to ask them if I can take a picture w/ them holding one of their pots.:sohappy:

Don't ask. Just DO! Better reaction that way!

phlydude

I missed my shot - I ran out of space on my 2GB CF card (stunt show and high speed shooting got me!) and couldn't get any pics while they were setting up on Thursday. She was blobitating in the heat on a directors chair and he was standing behind her off the the left side of their tent. Looked like they were right next to the people selling bamboo shoots and across from the FL shrimp booth right next to McDonald's next to Canada.

blackerbys17

OH MY GOD, PLEASE don't let this thread die. This is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever read!!! I actually read all 31 pages! I'm not going until Oct. 29th so someone has to go and torment these people until then so I can get my fix!:D

Funny thing is that I have NO problem being confrontational so I would be perfect for the job!

Has anyone else had a run in with them? Keep us informed!

(And to those who don't like this thread, just don't read it. We can't all be perfect little angels can we?:goodnevil )

Rogue71371

HaHa, we arrive the same day! We are vacationing with my cousins family and they do not arrive till late in the day so my wife said we should go to Epcot Lands until they arrive! It is her favorite Disney area, so I said "Suuuuuuuure Honey that sounds like FUN"!

DisneyDavO

You guys kill me!! I started reading this thread thinking " if only I knew about this when I was there last Oct.". Then I realized this discusion was spanning the whole year, and I am going to get my chance to see these people this Nov!
I can't wait to take some unauthorized pictures! Probably on Nov. 6 or 7 If he gives me a hard time I will sic my wife on him! She lives for these kind of moments with rude people. I will certainly report back to you nuts when we get back.:lol: :p :wave:

SirNim

Welcome back my friends to the thread that never ends...

We're so glad you could attend... Come inside, come inside... :D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
phlydude said:
I missed my shot - I ran out of space on my 2GB CF card (stunt show and high speed shooting got me!) and couldn't get any pics while they were setting up on Thursday. She was blobitating in the heat on a directors chair and he was standing behind her off the the left side of their tent. Looked like they were right next to the people selling bamboo shoots and across from the FL shrimp booth right next to McDonald's next to Canada.

LOVE your avatar....! :wave:

imagineer99

SirNim said:
Welcome back my friends to the thread that never ends...

We're so glad you could attend... Come inside, come inside... :D

Whoa...only a thread as great as this one could bring Nimmy back from the dead...;)

Grim Grinner

Now, If this guy has been a serious jerk you can really get your vengeance by having stuff sent to him. For free samples, more than he can handle- we can just send stuff to him. I know of certain websites where we can send him many many boxes- or stranger items like personal lubricants.

Ask for these websites, and ye shall recieve. A website my wife knows did this to an offending woman- who was really quite cruel. Some 10,000 website fans sent 500 boxes each to her, among other things.

You can also arrange for Mormans to deliver bibles... if you know where to go.

I'm not a suburban terrorist. I just know about revenge that's not damaging or hurtful. Frustrating yes, mean spirited- not so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom