I broke a guys nose at Epcot......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAF

I find it wierd that the mods of this board give the troll special treatment around here. If anyone else were to pull this crap time and time again, their threads would be locked. I don't know why I'm giving the low-life more attention by posting this though. He's probably getting off to it.

the-reason14

I think what's more pathetic then the original post and poster, is the fact that so many people believed it and sided with the op. If some idiot really did run into another idiot and got his nose broke by an unsympathetic idiot while his son laughed like a brat, I'm sure the idiot with the broken nose would have tried to mess up the unsympathetic idiot.

AEfx

I find it wierd that the mods of this board give the troll special treatment around here. If anyone else were to pull this crap time and time again, their threads would be locked. I don't know why I'm giving the low-life more attention by posting this though. He's probably getting off to it.

Probably? I'd say it's pretty certain.

I too don't understand how some people who just post crap after crap after crap and don't ever actually participate in a discussion aren't just given their walking papers. Yet sometimes things that are pretty innocuous get locked. Oh no! Lock up that resort pool hopping thread stat! But let trolls live on forever.

Eh. Not my board. Thank goodness we at least have the ignore feature.

Crockett

Banned
I turned around swinging my elbow and I smacked the guy right in the nose...I didn't offer the guy a meal to "forget about the camera thing", I owed him nothing for that,
If you're an alleged police officer, and your wife is an alleged lawyer, then between the two of you, something should trigger that this is very far from how the system works.

From a legal standpoint, just from your first statement alone, you could very well get...(since you are the expert, fill in the blank). :animwink:

The Mom

Premium Member

What, exactly, has he done to be banned, except for annoying people? Did he respond in anger when people basically called him a liar? Did he start calling people names when they disagreed with him? Did he use inappropriate language? Has he posted advertising links? Has he argued with anyone? Has he said mean, rude, or hateful things that have caused hurt feelings?

As far as I can see he has not done anything ban worthy, as I can't just ban annoying people for being, well, annoying. Although sometimes.... ;)

And, there is no guarantee that this thread will not be locked, depending upon further responses.

MAF

I never said he should be banned, I said his threads never get locked. Its obvious that his agenda is to troll the boards for his personal entertainment, so why let it keep happening? :confused:

captainkidd

I never said he should be banned, I said his threads never get locked. Its obvious that his agenda is to troll the boards for his personal entertainment, so why let it keep happening? :confused:

I agree with you. I've seen other threads get locked simply because they were repeats of another thread or because they had gone "off topic".

On the other hand, the special part of this board that makes it better than another one which I will not mention, is that the Mods here aren't ban or thread-lock crazy. They're very liberal and let us have some fun. They don't pick out favorites or scape-goats. So given the choice between the 2, I'll take the latter. As we all know, if we stop posting, the thread will go away.

elliot

I think what's more pathetic then the original post and poster, is the fact that so many people believed it and sided with the op. If some idiot really did run into another idiot and got his nose broke by an unsympathetic idiot while his son laughed like a brat, I'm sure the idiot with the broken nose would have tried to mess up the unsympathetic idiot.

This line needs to be read while imagining Captain Jack Sparrow saying it :lol:

draybook

What, exactly, has he done to be banned, except for annoying people? Did he respond in anger when people basically called him a liar? Did he start calling people names when they disagreed with him? Did he use inappropriate language? Has he posted advertising links? Has he argued with anyone? Has he said mean, rude, or hateful things that have caused hurt feelings?

As far as I can see he has not done anything ban worthy, as I can't just ban annoying people for being, well, annoying. Although sometimes.... ;)

And, there is no guarantee that this thread will not be locked, depending upon further responses.

Seems as though the general consensus is that he posted a thread meant to initiate a "flame fest". And yeah, I see that a lot of his posts come off as crude and slightly "jabby" at people.

I've had some of my stuff removed or censored for far less.

Spike-in-Berlin

Time to prepare my next thread, as this one has completely jumped the shark.

Jimmy Thick-Its not easy being the driving force of the forum.

How pathetic. What does someone like you do in a forum about such a lighthearted and innocent topic like WDW? Feed your ego with annoying behaviour to people much more good-natured than you will ever be?

Walt Disney1955

Just got back from another fantastic vacation, which I will of course discuss in detail for the delight of my loyal Jimmy Fans, but first I simply must go into detail how I broke some guys nose.

Now it was on my second night there and it was around 8:45 pm at Epcot and my son and I decided to hit Spaceship Earth before we too the Monorail back to our resort. While we were almost getting loaded into our car, some guy behind me, who was pulling out a video camera to film the ride, got a little too close to me and I accidentally must have clipped him right in the face with my elbow.

The guy was a mess.

The guys nose, I don't know if it was messed up to begin with, was on the other side of his face and he was bleeding like a stuck pig all over the place, his wife started acting hysterical and shoved tampons up his nose. Disney took this guy off stage pretty quick once his wife was yelling. This guy was acting like a fool and made them take me too, he was lying I suppose and told them I purposely hit him, to which I assured everyone involved if I hit him he would have been out cold considering I didn't hit him that hard and broke his nose.

On top of everything, this guy was upset his camera was totaled and expected me to pay for it.

Now, I did feel bad, a little, but my son was laughing his little butte off at the whole situation, so I did offer to buy the guy dinner at any place on property. This fool wanted me to pay for his camera, I said no, since filming rides is really not permitted, I was not going to pay for his camera and scoffed at the notion, it was dinner on me or nothing. He wanted a new camera.

Disney totally sided with me, and said I owed this guy nothing, to after I thought of it, I started to agree with them, and rescinded my dinner offer and told the guy, sorry, sucks to be you, and went on my way. It was around 9:10 and my son and I headed for the monorail.

While we were walking out, the same Disney security guy came up to us and asked us if we still wanted to ride SSE, as they kept it running, my son and I, even in the midst of a rather comical incident, still got a dose of Disney magic, and took up that offer with huge smiles on faces.

My advice?

Pay attention to your surroundings.

Jimmy Thick-Best SSE ride EVER!!!!!

If I am a father (and I am) the last thing I would do is encourage my son to laugh at a guy with a broken nose in which I just inflicted. Someday your kid won't have daddy around to protect him and he'll be the one with the messed up nose. A little fatherly advice for you. The world is a different place outside of a trailer park you know

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster

How many people posting in this thread can actually say they did not do the things you pointed out?

Jimmy Thick- And all I did was tell about something that happened to me at Epcot...

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
If I am a father (and I am) the last thing I would do is encourage my son to laugh at a guy with a broken nose in which I just inflicted. Someday your kid won't have daddy around to protect him and he'll be the one with the messed up nose. A little fatherly advice for you. The world is a different place outside of a trailer park you know

The situation became comical, after the initial shock of what happened wore off. BTW, may son is 6 foot 4 and still growing, he has no issues with needing protection from anyone.

Jimmy Thick-And he's a little guy compared to me...For now...

Rowdy

I don't get why everyone is so upset? :shrug: I don't see what this guy did wrong, whether it's true or not.

And for the people wanting this thread to die, and disappear. You posting in it puts it right back to the top. If you guys find this person as a pest, treat him like that and ignore him. Every time you post in the thread you despise so much, it just puts it right back to the top of the forum and right in your face. No one makes you click on this thread and leave your 2 cents. :rolleyes:

jodalovesmickey

The situation became comical, after the initial shock of what happened wore off. BTW, may son is 6 foot 4 and still growing, he has no issues with needing protection from anyone.

But in February he said his son was 6'2", strange things at the Thick household, I guess. Jimbo went from 290lbs in March then 2 months later he posted he was 315lbs when letting us know he intimidates guests at the park.

Bill, Bill Brasky?

Walt Disney1955

I'm 6'2" 275lbs. I'm a big guy who also is bigger than almost everyone else, however, there is someone (many) out there bigger than me who I could rub the wrong way. Or a group of people if I am not careful. Your son will get his someday, they all do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom