I broke a guys nose at Epcot......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey is King

I think that someone is very lucky that he didn't get clobbered back in return. Based on the story in original the post, most of the people I know would not have let that go without retaliation. a bit of push and shove in line, we have all delt with that.., blood drawn,broken nose.......not cool.

I for one would feel awful if i "accidentally" broke someone's nose, especially on a vacation somewhere, show some class man.

if it even happened....... maybe there is a third party on these boards somewhere that witnessed this?

the-reason14

I think that someone is very lucky that he didn't get clobbered back in return. Based on the story in original the post, most of the people I know would not have let that go without retaliation. a bit of push and shove in line, we have all delt with that.., blood drawn,broken nose.......not cool.

I for one would feel awful if i "accidentally" broke someone's nose, especially on a vacation somewhere, show some class man.

if it even happened....... maybe there is a third party on these boards somewhere that witnessed this?

Agree with this to the fullest........

muse1983

I agree, that's why he does it. But what is funny about it? I feel like I'm back in the 2nd grade.

I agree, what exactly is funny about it? Hey, I'm all for having fun even at the expense of being a little goofy at times but there is literally no redeeming humor to be found in lying about an altercation on a Walt Disney World forum. It's a sad, annoying cry for attention when they can't find anything else to discuss or help someone with.

janoimagine

Fabricating stories on a WDW forum then sitting back and watching people's reactions....sounds a bit sad to me:lookaroun

Pathetic is more like it ... I would love to meet this tool in person. Just ignore the fruit and he will go back to his hole.

ArtieJim

Video camera or not you would at least think the guy could see a giant boulder of a man in front of him, no? Or is it like the Titantic/iceberg situation? Wouldn't the guy's nose be smooshed back into his face, kind of like when a cartoon gets hit with a frying pan, if he walked into someone? Sorry, just curious.

ArtieJim

Fabricating stories on a WDW forum then sitting back and watching people's reactions....sounds a bit sad to me:lookaroun

WAIT THIS IS FABRICATED! That's the last time I read the OP and comment before reading every other post on here. FOR SHAME! :hammer:

WDW2010

Well he owes no one nothing, you were nice enough to even offer dinner anywhere, with the bill on your hands...I wouldn't have done that :lol:

Glasgow

How does one break one's nose just by running into someone or something? The nose is pretty tough - you have to really be moving or the other object has to really be moving, sort of speak.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Time to prepare my next thread, as this one has completely jumped the shark.

Jimmy Thick-Its not easy being the driving force of the forum.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

No, it just didn't go where you wanted it to....

Jimmy Thick- The absolute thickest.

muse1983

Don't worry man, once the majority of the users realize the farce you truly are you will fizzle out.

draybook

Don't worry man, once the majority of the users realize the farce you truly are you will fizzle out.

Indeed, seems like there could be better things to do with one's time, such as picking the sock lint from between your toes or something....

MAF

This troll sure likes to play this board like a fiddle doesn't he? This story is completely fabricated and people are falling right into the trap. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom