I broke a guys nose at Epcot......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddysey

Time to prepare my next thread, as this one has completely jumped the shark.

Jimmy Thick-Its not easy being the driving force of the forum.

This post sort of reminds me of an infamous quote by our imagineering poster Disneyroks after a thread did not go the direction he wanted it too...

"Thread Closed"!

I did a quick search of this guy's postings (admittedly this only fuels his narcissistic traits, but what can I say? Narcissists intrigue me.) This guy brags about his physique every chance he has and boasts about intimidating others at the happiest place on earth and is upset we didn't desecrate the body of a dead man. Sadly, this sounds like most police officers we have today.

This guy doesn't get the irony that his way of viewing masculinity and civility is as outdated as he claims everyone else is on the threads who appreciates nostalgia.

He is playing a character, and has been using his role to troll the forums for some time now. His physique is probably rather ordinary.

Yankee Mouse

The obvious deep hatred you feel towards filming on rides, as shown in your other thread, could make one believe maybe this wasn't an accident.

MAGICFLOP

I don't buy this story one bit.

8:45 and 9:10 on his merry way. Broken nose? Dr Thick was able to determine that.

If this story is true, then you are at fault. Who walking on a ride flails their elbows especially in line where others are in close proximity.

I knew when I saw who started this thread it was a waste of time...

Jimmy Thick : The driving force of Psychosis !!!!!!!!!!

sublimesting

erodyte

AEfx

Seems as though the general consensus is that he posted a thread meant to initiate a "flame fest". And yeah, I see that a lot of his posts come off as crude and slightly "jabby" at people.

I've had some of my stuff removed or censored for far less.

Yes, I have seen stuff removed/moved that was a whole lot less.

To answer The Mom's question - it's just when someone generally only exists to post nothingness and proudly proclaims it, and only ever makes snarky posts and is quite obviously just here to rabble rouse and create attention, yeah, it's hard to see why it's not just moved or deleted.

Like any message board, the rules are in the eye of the beholder (or in this case, moderator). It seems some innocuous stuff just disappears/swept under the carpet, yet an obvious troll just sits to fester. I hope the other, similarly titled thread is allowed to stay then. It's hard to understand where the tolerance level is in the culture of this board as sometimes it's very strict, but other times it's like it doesn't exist.

stratman50th

Must have been a slow day on the forums. I can't believe this has gone on for ten pages. That in and of itself says a lot.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Watch where you are going!!!!! Coming from someone who has been subjected to other guests, strollers, wheelchairs, and ECVs "bumping" into me. Simple courtesy of keeping a safe distance. It is really too much to ask? I guess for some it is.

How come so many people can successfully navigate the park without running into anyone else? I would be surprised if this was this "victim"'s first collision. Sounds like he was looking for someone else to fund a new camera for him.

WIN :sohappy:

devoy1701

some people seem to feel almighty and powerful whenever they throw the world "troll" around too.

Maybe in addition to the Mods Steve needs to designated some of these said individuals as Official Troll Police.

:rolleyes:

The Mom

Premium Member
I allowed this thread to stay, despite it's questionable content, because no forum rules were broken. I personally would be so embarrassed and mortified if I had, even accidentally, injured someone that the last thing I would do would be to share it in an almost boastful way with thousands of strangers. But different strokes, etc.

But it's time to put this baby to bed before it deteriorates into an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom