I am a cast member and here is where you can find me.

I am a cast member and here is wehere you can find me.

I'm with dclfan, but i'm only 13 But i also would like to b a disney cast member!:p But yeah where would be a good place to work(what's your opinion?) jw thx

MickeyMan11

~One Man's dream is another man's ADVENTURE!~

Number_6

ClemsonTigger said:
What CM's are going to be stopping by for the Dec. meet?
If you're working, maybe we could stop by as a group and harrass you :animwink: Who's working the 4th and 5th?

Some areas have their schedules done by the previous Thursday, and sometimes different days and hours are needed to be filled so unless there is someone with a set schedule, we might not know for a little longer. I'm part-time so I could work normally up to 24 hours a week, but if it's a very busy time(which holiday times are pretty busy) I might see up to 40 hours. Who knows?

WDWScottieBoy

dclfan said:
Can any one tell me any good Walt Disney World cast member positions are.

They are all great. None are better than others, it just depends on what you like and want to do. Everyone likes different things, and WDW is one place where you can basically get a job in anything you like. Don't go looking for a job that others like, look for a job that you would like. If you're not happy with your job, then find one you would like.

I personally want to manage one of the resorts and theme parks. I don't want to be working a cart selling food because that doesn't sound as fun to me. I love business and resorts, so that's what would be fun to me. "Fun" to me will be completely different to you. So go by with what you like, and look that way! :wave:

Sicos

I guess only a few people work at animal kingdom in here...

I used to work there doing outdoor foods but I quit because of school...but im going back soon!

cm1988

dclfan said:
Can any one tell me any good Walt Disney World cast member positions are.
Backstage...
> WDI
> Finance Division
or Onstage...
> Operations / Attractions
> Resorts Merchandise
> Resorts Bartending

tigger248

I was happy working in Magic Kingdom Merchandise.

However, I'd love to work Guest Relations (especially with my 4 years of experience in guest services management).

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
How far out do CM's know their schedule? We're checking into AS:Movies on 12/8 thru 12/14 (Turkey? :) ), and I would love to say 'Hello!' to any CM's from the forums.

disneytati

I am going by myself, which means I can do whatever I want, including meeting new people!!! Who will be there the following week, like dec 6-13?

tigger248

When I worked there, we knew our schedules about a week in advance. The deadline was the tuesday before the next week, but we often knew ours by like saturday or sunday (right about a week in advance).

Hawk4255

I was on the College Program of Spring 2004 at Mission: SPACE...now I'm a seasonal Cast Member. I'll be back there from December 26th to January 9th...drop in for a spin!

Coastieboy00

Hawk4255 said:
I was on the College Program of Spring 2004 at Mission: SPACE...now I'm a seasonal Cast Member. I'll be back there from December 26th to January 9th...drop in for a spin!
Rock on Charlie. Can't wait to see you back at Space. Message from a certain coordinator "V1" :p

Disney_CP_2004

Repin' IG BABY!!!

I was @ Epcot's FriendShip Boats from May till October....

WORLD's GREATEST ROLE ON PROPERTY!!

Also a character can let u know if they know you by doing a few hand gestures...they point to their eye, then their nose and then they point @ you....MEANING... I KNOW YOU!!!!

The friends i was characters with did that all the time to people they knew!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom