I am a cast member and here is where you can find me.

tirian

If I'm in the parks that day, you'll find me throughout all of the four parks, and occasionally at a resort or Downtown Disney.

Other than that, I'm usually behind a computer. :lookaroun

Hey, seeing as how I attended Traditions today, I can finally answer this thread. I'm a Custodial Hostess at Future World, Epcot. Tomorrow is my first day in the park, I'm doing a walk-through thing with my managers, and then I start training-training on Friday. Look for me, I'll be in the white costume with the Taryn nametag, and a red "earning my ears" ribbon...but be warned, I'm not the only new, CareerStart Taryn at Future World...weird, I know. The other girl is merchendise, and I only know her in paper...as in, I read her name. So yeah. Please don't freak her out thinking she's me, because she's not...:lookaroun

jesserin

OK - So I am not a cast member, but I think many of the regulars on these boards would like to be able to say "hello" in person to cast members when they next visits the parks.

I tried this some months ago, but the title of the thread was not that great, so I thought I'd give it a second shot.

If any of the board's cast members would like to tell the rest of the gang where they can be found, plese post it here. :wave:

*giggle* Joe, I thought you had become a CM when i read the title... i was all excited for you - and now... well... :lookaroun um...

Morning Joe! :D

JuicyJessie

I'm a server at the Rose & Crown in Epcot so if any of you come join us for lunch or dinner ask at the podium if its possible for me to be your server. But be warned there are two Jess' there so be sure to ask for Jess C!!!!And make sure you let me know your from these boards! See ya real soon I hope

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I am an honorary CM at Divequest at Epcot (ie- I dive there regularly, and everyone assumes I work there once I'm in the water)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom