I am a cast member and here is where you can find me.

Corrus said:
THANKS FOR THE NEGATIVE POINTS YOU GAVE ME.... MR. ANONYMOUS....

FOR POSTING A JOKE ???

IT SEEMS YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE !!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF GUYS LIKE YOU...

ANYWAY THANKS...

Corrus, someone must have it our for you. For what it's worth, I thought it was funny! :wave:

Enderikari

What a coincidink... I too work on Main Street U.S.A. However, its not in merchandise, or research, or custodial... Can you guess where?
(No Help, Rob)

aim

Enderikari said:
What a coincidink... I too work on Main Street U.S.A. However, its not in merchandise, or research, or custodial... Can you guess where?
(No Help, Rob)

OOOOO! I know! I know!! :sohappy: :lol:

btw.....I'm seasonal in Tomorrowland

tigger248

Enderikari said:
(No Help, Rob)

I know (I think). Isn't it guest relations?

I'm a cast member, but not in WDW. I am a cast member at my local Disney Store again. Not the same as WDW, but it still makes me feel like "home" in Magic Kingdom merchandise.

mkepcotmgmak

what a great thread, and I'm gonna REVIVE IT!

i worked at ATT (Aladdin Tiki Treehouse) on my CP from Jan-June of this year, and i am still seasonal for Disney Entertainment! Come by for Star Wars Weekends and meet my favorite wookie, Chewbacca!

Number_6

Thanks for reviving the thread. I'm going to be working as a Dispatcher at the Boardwalk Resort while I wait to try to transfer to another department.

sillyspook13

Mary Poppins said:
I'm part of a "tribal celebration". :sohappy: ;)
Hi!!! :wave:

And I work at a tribal celebration! :sohappy:

I can be found at Camp Minnie-Mickey as an usher at the Lion King and Pocahontas shows. I can also be found along the parade route between Africa Bridge and Camp! :)

PurpleDragon

I think this is great!!:sohappy: I would love to come by and say hello to some of you
CM guys and gals next time I'm in WDW. :wave:

I hope to be returning sometime after the first of the year. However, sadly I will be missing the December meet and greet:( . Maybe next time.:D

Keep em' coming, who else works at WDW and where can we find you?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
What CM's are going to be stopping by for the Dec. meet?
If you're working, maybe we could stop by as a group and harrass you :animwink: Who's working the 4th and 5th?

Corrus said:
THANKS FOR THE NEGATIVE POINTS YOU GAVE ME.... MR. ANONYMOUS....

FOR POSTING A JOKE ???

IT SEEMS YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE !!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF GUYS LIKE YOU...

ANYWAY THANKS...
What a jerk!!!@ the guy who gave you negative points....that guy will prob give me negative points for saying that he's a jerk now. :kiss: MEAN PEOPLE!! JOKE... IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE!! And it was pretty funny as well. =)

dclfan

It would be fun to know somecast members. I think working at Disney would be very kool. Once im old enough i would definitly want to do it but i am only 15 so i guess ill just have to wait. Cast Members always seem to make the trip even more magial.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom