I am a cast member and here is where you can find me.

PhotoDave219

barnum42 said:
Dani is top notch, no question there. Though I only spotted her the once. As you say, it would be nice to be able to say hello to a few more.
There's a couple of us over at the MK, not just Dani....

NemoRocks78

Seized
Chape19714 said:
I am gonna try to go to the meet in December, hopefully i can make it. It would be fun, but i am one of the youngest on the boards (15) so i don't know if that would be a problem. I would not imagine, and i'll try to make it!

hmmm...I wish to be a cast member...and you can find me at.........wherever disney wants to put me, cause I just want to be a CM!!!!!

Well, I'll be 17 on the first day of the meet, so you won't be the only "youngin" there... :)

Pixie Duster

We just formed "teams" in Research. We are still global, but it won't be as random as it once was.... therefore myself and Dave should be easier to find. And I am almost always near the turnstiles (stroller side) from 9-1 pm, then I have my office time. However, somedays I am training new folks or working on special studies with guests.

WDWScottieBoy

I am a "cast member" in the front of Epcot. Good luck trying to find me though because I'm really small. I just tried looking for my exact location and couldn't find it but I'm on a tile on Leave a Legacy. So I'm there everyday and do my duty of welcoming all. Does that count? :lol:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
That explains it...

WDWScottieBoy said:
I am a "cast member" in the front of Epcot. Good luck trying to find me though because I'm really small. I just tried looking for my exact location and couldn't find it but I'm on a tile on Leave a Legacy. So I'm there everyday and do my duty of welcoming all. Does that count? :lol:

Is that why people here say you're two dimensional? :eek: ;)

Gucci65

Chape19714 said:
I am gonna try to go to the meet in December, hopefully i can make it. It would be fun, but i am one of the youngest on the boards (15) so i don't know if that would be a problem. I would not imagine, and i'll try to make it!

hmmm...I wish to be a cast member...and you can find me at.........wherever disney wants to put me, cause I just want to be a CM!!!!!

Boo47 will be with me at the December meet and she is 13!

shello1113

I'd love to be able to say hello

Hello, I am new to this website so I am still catching on to how things work. I love reading all these tips and different tid bits about the parks. I have been to Disney world probably once a year and I am 23. My next trip is with my parents, my brother and his wife, my neice (3 years old), and my daughter (4 years old). I will be there October 9 through the 16, staying at the contemporary. Anyone I can say hey to???

JBSLJames

WDWKat26 said:
All of the characters are seperated by height range. And yes, auditions are pretty tough, I originally got put into a pool and was called out.

Isn't that kind of odd, to make you audition in a pool. I would think it would be hard to swim in character, unless of course you are Ariel or Nemo. . .

Tim G

Corrus said:
I'm Corrus and I'm a chocoholic

THANKS FOR THE NEGATIVE POINTS YOU GAVE ME.... MR. ANONYMOUS....

FOR POSTING A JOKE ???

IT SEEMS YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE !!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF GUYS LIKE YOU...

ANYWAY THANKS...

magiclarsen

College Program

I was on the College Program from Jan 03 to Aug 2003 at the Tower of Terror as a Bellhop, Plan on moving back in Nov and going back for a bit while i try and get a job with Walt Disney Entertainment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom