I Admit It...

Wendy517

I admit (and my husband is gonna LOVE this!)...I get turned around in EPCOT's Future World. No matter how many times we go, I never remember which side of the park The Land and The Seas is on...unless it's right when we walk in.

I admit that the only reason I ever rode Dumbo is Hurricane Wilma. The MK had closed in the morning, then opened in the afternoon to resort guests only. I was a walk on...how could I refuse?!

Thessair

I admit (and my husband is gonna LOVE this!)...I get turned around in EPCOT's Future World. No matter how many times we go, I never remember which side of the park The Land and The Seas is on...unless it's right when we walk in.

I admit that the only reason I ever rode Dumbo is Hurricane Wilma. The MK had closed in the morning, then opened in the afternoon to resort guests only. I was a walk on...how could I refuse?!

Wilma! Yeah, that was great wasn't it? I sat on Big Thunder for ever that night since there was nobody waiting. So much fun.

Eyorefan

and.. this is the worst of them all..

... i, chelsea, who LOVES ToT.... is scared of HM.
haha. its unfortunate.

My DD, whoes favoriate holiday is Halloween, and who loves to tell ghost stories, and whose favoriate TV show is TAPS (from Sci fi Channel), is to affraid to go on HM. :)

Ravenclaw87

I keep my room key from my previous trip in my wallet until I go again. This way it feels like a little part of me is still at WDW because I still have my "Key to the World.":zipit:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I admit it...

I've never seen a parade in its entirety unless it's on a site like youtube.

I LOVE Sounds Dangerous and will be sad to see it go someday.

I've never been to:
Anything that's opened since 2003 ( :cry: )
Ariel's Grotto
Alladin's Magic Carpets
Triceratop Spin
Rafiki's Planet Watch
Fantasmic
Canada Pavillion
Any Deluxe Resort

Ahhh... I feel better now...

EPCOT.nut

i have never eaten at a sit down restaurant in world showcase.

:eek: OH you just have to eat at San Angel Inn. The River of Time was so dang great after several margaritas. Once our party got the handicapped boat with the ramp and I took the ride laying down. :lol:

col

:eek: OH you just have to eat at San Angel Inn. The River of Time was so dang great after several margaritas. Once our party got the handicapped boat with the ramp and I took the ride laying down. :lol:

i probs will eat at a sit down restaurant next time except the UK pavillion. i do wanna try a margarita though lol.

NeedABreak

Here, Here! Kungaloosh!!!
I admit it...I cant get enough of the Adventurers Club, and dont care about the rest of PI

I admit that I will visit the AC at least 3 and as many as 5 nights out of an 8 day trip. (We even had the hoopla dedicated to us on our honeymoon)

I admit that the astro orbiter is the only ride I am afraid to ride. (I promise to fix this next visit)

sbkline

I admit that I have never been in Club Cool and that I don't remember ever seeing it. I'm sure I did see it and had no clue what it was, but I will be sure to seek it out next time.

I admit that I never saw "Making of Me". Of the attractions that were at Epcot as of my 2003 trip (and hence the ones I would have been able to go on), that one may very well now be the only attraction in Epcot, besides Club Cool, that I haven't done...and sadly now, probably never will be able to do. :(

Gorjus

I'd like to encourage everyone to try a water park. I myself never went there either unless chaperoning teens. Since I've spent the summer working there, I discovered real Disney Magic.

Water parks are just pure joy. It isn't about walking around, waiting in line, experiencing something for ten minutes, then repeating. At theme parks, you have kids in strollers whining.

At water parks, it is play, play, play all day. There are very few whining children because they are allowed to run and be free. You still have WDW cast members making magic. You still have great themeing. You still have WDW background music. You still have characters. But you have JOY, FUN, GLEE, etc.

And no one cares what you look like in a bathing suit.

LivinWitTheLand

We go to WDW at least once a year and I have never been in DisneyQuest, Typhoon Lagoon or seen Circ at DD.

I think that's it as I know we have tried every attraction in each of the 4 parks at least once.

jsfra209

I have no problem with that. I see more people abusing it then those who truely need it. It sounds like in your case she needs it.

Everytime i see them it reminds me of that video of the lady who wouldn't lay off the horn after wishes.

Well since you are not privy to their entire medical file, I'm thinking its safe to assume that you dont really KNOW who needs it and who dosent. To make a comment like this is insensitive and calloused on so many levels that it is nauseating. There are plenty of people who look perfectly "normal" , who have mobility issues. To make a comment like this is in poor taste. You really should think before you speak. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom